Has Madonna had too much filler? New pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
Ok Geeks,

I'm a little excited because Madonna kicked off her new world tour in Tel Aviv tonight and I've been looking at some of the pics about to hit the press tomorrow.
MADONNA CLOSE UP.jpg

MADONNA NEW TOUR.JPG
But...although I'm a huge fan, I can't help but think she's gone too far with the facial derma-filler again!

What do you think?

One word - Yes! I really want her to age gracefully, but it's all going pete tong!

Erm, is it just me or does she look a tad like Hilary Devey from dragons den?!

I must be odd cause I think she looks really beautiful.:D

Ouch that's hurting my eyes. You'll scare the kids with that photo Tamie:D

I know. It's scary. But Madonna needs to slow down. She's doing too much. She was fine before.

What is it about women dating younger men that makes them do things like this to themselves? :irked:

Date an old dude, Madonna!

Yes; too much .....
This says something about Botoxboy, the OP, though. It inspires confidence in practitioners who are discerning enough to say when enough is enough.

Yes, such a shame. She was doing so well. Healthy, natural (I think).

Yes; too much .....
This says something about Botoxboy, the OP, though. It inspires confidence in practitioners who are discerning enough to say when enough is enough.

Couldn't agree more. Its actually equally important in this industry for us as practitioners to say NO! The person(s) treating the completely distorted lady in the second image should be struck off! Absolutely disgusting. The same could be said about Michael Jackson's practitioners.

Anyone remember "Beauty and the Beast" from the 80's?

Can't think why that just came to mind....

Attachments

• 80s.png
    80s.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 223
Erm, is it just me or does she look a tad like Hilary Devey from dragons den?!

This was so my first thought too!

Last edited:
Yes; too much .....

Agreed. I hope there are more practitioners that have the confidence to say enough is enough.

As I say, I LOVE Madonna, she is one of my idols. A strong woman not giving a sh*t in a 'mans world' (its not really) and being as successful as she is for so many years.

But... the danger is she goes too far and if she is having temporary dermal fillers to this level they are not going to look like this every time she does it. You can sort of understand her rationale, its the beginning of her world tour, she's about to perform to millions of people week after week and she wants to look her best... But I think the proportions are all wrong.

It's about ratio's and maths really. For example if someone has a wider face then it looks ridiculous to add any filler to the wider part of their face as it gives them the 'moon face' appearance and I think this is what has happened here. Madonna's cheeks have always been quite big and wide so adding volume here has resulted in a poor outcome.

I think it will probably settle in a few weeks but for now its a bit much... BUt I don;t really care, I still have my Golden Circle VIP tickets for Edinburgh so hopefully I will get up close and personal enough to see for myself!!!

Now THIS is more like it!

Attachments

• ICON.jpg
    ICON.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 265
She is an attractive lady to some but in my eyes gone too far! even her dance routines ect i find a bit much for a woman her age! i mean a cheer leader!!!! she is holding on to youth but a VERY fine thread! let it go mads! x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back