has the site changed...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
is it just me and my pc, or does the nail geek site lok different? It was fine when i was on line this afternoon, but now the text is black instead of blue and it doesn't fill the full screen despite being maximised...

Thank god you've asked this :rolleyes: I was starting to get paranoid.
I wish Sam could warn us of any changes( helps with my sanity Lol)

i think it looks lurvely! :)

Yep looks clearer, But would like it centralised.

lesley1965 said:
Lol, hey Lesley, you dont think you're being a bit picky here do you? :)

lesley1965 said:

def needs centralising - i like my symmetry!

Tickled Pink! said:
def needs centralising - i like my symmetry!

Thanks for the back up on this one, Tickled pink.
Carole i think when you get to a certain age you have enough problems without a stiff neck Lol

Ack.

I have had a designer working on a new layout for the site for awhile... however he wasnt supposed to make it active yet! Hell, it doesnt even look most of the way done yet!

Think of this as a slight 'preview'... im going off to try and swap things back for the time being.

Don't like the waste of space to the right....no, not you darling!!

i love the new look even if it is just a preview, but yes it is a bit of a waste of space to the right there.

Much clearer to use though.

yeah i like it in the middle ,

The Nail Geek said:
Ack.

I have had a designer working on a new layout for the site for awhile... however he wasnt supposed to make it active yet! Hell, it doesnt even look most of the way done yet!

Think of this as a slight 'preview'... im going off to try and swap things back for the time being.

Thankgod for your reply Sam, It did look clearer though can't wait till its finished :cool:

I new i wasnt going mad lol! yesterday i came on and it was all shrunk lol i thought my eyes were playing up i knew it was a hard day at work! x

Latest posts

Back