Has your name alllll over it (lellipop)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just want to say they are FANTASTIC!!! look amazin well done! xxx

Any more for any more before i pack my stuff away!!!! Remember all profit to Children in need. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow! great idea for charity/gifts etc. thank you for sharing. :hug:Can I just ask? do you 'prep' the surface at all?:green: I might have a go at some pen lids or something similar as I do quite a few nail art sessions for charity but these would make fab alternative for peeps not wanting nail art. lasts longer too!:hug:

I haven't prepped any surfaces on the lighters or the glasses case that I did.

I have also done a jewellery box (pic attached), this is like pearlised cardboard, again no prep and they are stuck like glue.

HTH

Attachments

• watch box 001.jpg
    watch box 001.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 63
THAT IS GORGEOUS RACH!

omg.. look out Geeks latest entrepreneur is here!:hug:

rach,

I'll have one for children in need (NOT that I smoke of course !)

I'll give it to a 'friend' xx

let me know how you want paying and I'll pm you my addy xx

Quote I haven't prepped any surfaces on the lighters or the glasses case that I did.

I have also done a jewellery box (pic attached), this is like pearlised cardboard, again no prep and they are stuck like glue.

HTH

Thank you so much for sharing:hug: can't wait to have a go:):hug:

Anyone wanting one can send a chq to me or cash (recorded delivery) and I will put it in the collection at the nursery that my daughter goes to.

Chqs made payable to me, and I will give cash to collection as I dont think the school is accepting chqs but I will ask them tomorrow morning and update on here.

PM me your address and what colours you want and I'll send you my details by return.

i have to say how chuffed I am that you all want them, So far today I have done 3 for geeks and another 2 to do tomorrow so yay.

Rachel

Oh! lol I've just seen how to do a reply with having to copy and paste a quote :green:doh!

I want to take part too rach but dont know what I want flowering?!?!?!?!? :cry:

I want to take part too rach but dont know what I want flowering?!?!?!?!? :cry:

I could do that lovely PRADA phone of yours :eek:

I could do that lovely PRADA phone of yours :eek:

Not a cat in hells chance! But I got let you have my box when I see you in a few weeks and you can do that! :lol:

This could be a whole new venture for you Rach, loving the lighters, fantastic xxxx:hug:

I checked at nursery this morning re accepting chqs and today is the last day they were taking money as they are presenting their collection today.

I have therefore donated £30 quid in cash today to CHILDREN IN NEED and I can say that our nursery has now raised over £250 in the past 2 weeks, so thanks to all the geeks who want lighters and have given to this fantastic cause.

You DO realize you've opened a can of worms, and that umm... I'll be sending 'orders' over to you, RIGHT?:wink2:
Until I learn this L&P magic myself, I just might have to solicit your services cause I have several ideas in mind :green:
You will be well compensated, I assure you XOXOXOXOXOXOX:Love:

You DO realize you've opened a can of worms, and that umm... I'll be sending 'orders' over to you, RIGHT?:wink2:
Until I learn this L&P magic myself, I just might have to solicit your services cause I have several ideas in mind :green:
You will be well compensated, I assure you XOXOXOXOXOXOX:Love:

Shoot!

Latest posts

Back