Hate Mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do some people have to be so nasty? I just don't get it.

Hope you get is sorted though :hug:

Why do some people have to be so nasty? I just don't get it.

Simply because they themselves are miserable and generally dissatisfied with life, and have to take it out on others. Misery loves company, and all that.
Pathetic, but... there ya go.

:hug:

Hi everyone, thank you all so much for your replies - they've been very touching.

Well, hopefully whoever the little berk is has found something else to do to amuse him or her!! It wasn't so much that I was upset but just a little scared as my address was on there. But as someone else said, "Happy Holidays" doesn't really seem like an English phrase although there are many nationalities in the UK!!

So, thank you all for your help and advice :hug:. If I get anything else I'll update you!!

As long as there are good people in the world, there will be evil trying to take them down to their yucky place.
I agree with the the other post about good looking.
THE BROW QUEEN, your HOT!
If you got it, you got it.

Your web site is very nice too. The sick person that is trying to disrupt you is probably in need of help.
Gain strength from all the positive and throw out all negative.

Also, try to keep a log on everything you may need for a further investigation.

I have removed my full address from my website and just put "Located in Aveley, Essex". That way, if anyone is interested and wants to book an appt they've got to call me anyway!

I know my website isn't the best but considering I've done it all myself and I've had no website design training or got a professional company to do it, I think it looks pretty ok!! Mind you, I'm probably biased!!

I think that's the best thing to do. I galnced at your site and it looks nice.

Latest posts

Back