Hats Off to Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine Mary

Reaction score
Having just returned to nails after a break of several years, I have been re - stocking my CND powders, liquids, and other essential items.

Since my return, I found the products to be even better than before, easier to work with, and even greater clarity, giving such a lovely finished look. One question though please, I remember years ago I bought a small kit, (small pots) of all the coloured powders, is this something that may be done again, or are they just sold individually? I thought they were incredible value for money, and a perfect size too.

The new Shellac colours are just amazing, and with the layering, the effects and colours are just endless.

The service from sweet squared has also been outstanding. I order on line, I get an e mail straight away informing me of my order, another one saying it's been accepted, and the next day, I have another telling me what time my delivery will be with me.........and, it specifies time to within an hour! My deliveries have always been within minutes of the time stated.... outstanding.

Thank you all for such an easy, prompt, polite and professional service. Superior service, superior products, superior company.

Last edited:
Also received my shellac spinning display today too. Brilliant. Such a lot more with it as well, looks very professional too.

Thank you.x

I haven't actually ordered anything from them yet but got set up with my membership number etc this morning and I am delighted with their amazing customer service and how quick it was!! Think ill get saving and add on some of their courses to extend my portfolio :) xx

They are fab, I enquired about a course yesterday because I had heard mixed things about it. The lady I spoke to confirmed what I already thought but said she would look into why wrong advice was being given out. Half an hour later she rang back as she had spoken to others at S2 and had found out the truth.

She also went on the hunt for my shellac rack that I hadn't yet received and sorted it so I'd get it today. Unfortunately I missed the delivery cause I was out on the school run :-(

Latest posts

Back