Have a look at this!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toran33

Reaction score
My goodness - I hope nobody follows her advice on acrylics! lol! Those nails looked erm weird, awful, appalling to name but a few!!

I dont think she will get too many people taking her advice! lol!

Jacqui

this cant be serious, what fool would write all that garbage on a website, how unprofessional? surely its a joke.???

To be honest, I didnt really read the drivvle of text that accompanied the crud pictures of her nails! lol!

Wel.............. you realy need to polish them..............

Minette

also those tips looked too far down the nail to me!!

Tried not to read too much just couldn't believe she is a nail tech!!

Think somebody is taking the pee!

Eeeeeek!!!!! It's a shame that someone will really take all that on board............sad & frightening!

WOW!!! where do i get me a set of those beauties?!?!

:smack:

hahahahahahahaha.

My BF could do better than that. In fact, my 4 year old (male) cousin could!!!

All I can say is OMG, how can she think thats ok?!!! :eek: :eek:

From reading what this person has written she isn't a trained professional nail technician because she mentions her own nail technician,
it reads as she has taught herself, SO where is she getting the creative products from (yes we can all guess ) it is irresponsible people like this that gets my goat and gives us all a bad name in the industry and makes it ten times harder to earn a living :irked: :mad:

WOW!!! where do i get me a set of those beauties?!?!

:smack:

hahahahahahahaha.

My BF could do better than that. In fact, my 4 year old (male) cousin could!!!

there are a few places round my town that could do them for you kate !:lol:

i'm gonna have a go using her method, but ........ i will hold my brush between my toes ( i think i could get the same end result) :lol:

i'm gonna have a go using her method, but ........ i will hold my brush between my toes ( i think i could get the same end result) :lol:

pmsl

i think a monkey could!! lol.

in fairness, they are not the worse i have seen.

in fairness, they are not the worse i have seen.
i agree, they are not the "worst", but as an educational video from a (COUGH COUGH) professional, who initially spouts off about needs/requirements, she needs to be doing a few lessons herself .... No1 Lesson: Buffing in tips.
Whats the point of putting acrylic over a crappy foundation? If you are gonna teach, teach correctly, otherwise all you end up with is a bunch of crappy disciples let loose on the public who think they are doing the right thing because they made the foolish mistake of respecting/trusting their tutor.

If you are gonna teach, teach correctly, otherwise all you end up with is a bunch of crappy disciples let loose on the public who think they are doing the right thing because they made the foolish mistake of respecting/trusting their tutor.[/quote]

Totaly agree with you nailzoo, we have enough bad teachers running around already filling their pockets!
I cant believe people sometimes!, i rather have no nails, than crappy ones!:cry:

i agree, they are not the "worst", but as an educational video from a (COUGH COUGH) professional, who initially spouts off about needs/requirements, she needs to be doing a few lessons herself .... No1 Lesson: Buffing in tips.
Whats the point of putting acrylic over a crappy foundation? If you are gonna teach, teach correctly, otherwise all you end up with is a bunch of crappy disciples let loose on the public who think they are doing the right thing because they made the foolish mistake of respecting/trusting their tutor.

yes, you're quite right.

Latest posts

Back