Have any geeks seen The Impossible?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
As the title says geeks,I've just watched it and what a film.I have been in tears,nose is streaming.

What an awful thing to happen.I knew how awful it was but watching the film really bought it home to me.That family were amazing xxx

Yes, whilst in thailand! So sad, & did scare me for the rest of the holiday xx

We saw it in the cinema, I thought it was amazing but also a very tough watch, I had a lump in my throat all the way through! Planning to get the DVD so I can watch it in the comfort of my own home and blub to my hearts content! X

I saw The Impossible a couple of weeks ago- amazing story...I was also in tears. Can't even begin to imagine going through something like that.

My cousin left the area the day before the tsunami hit...I remember my aunt going nuts because she hadn't heard from him and had seen the news breaking, thinking her son was still there.

Nature can be so scary.

Cried my eyes out. So so sad :'-( x

I really want to watch this film, but i'm such a sobber, lol. I might wait until it gets a little cheaper because i'll probably only be able to watch it once.

Do you recommend it? xx

It's amazing I watched it the day I came out, I've never felt teary at a film before apart from this one! The whole cinema was crying so emotional and to think what goes on in the world and how it affects people is so sad x

I really want to watch this film, but i'm such a sobber, lol. I might wait until it gets a little cheaper because i'll probably only be able to watch it once.

Do you recommend it? xx

I highly recommend it it's a good film and as it's based on a true story obviously the tsunumi but also the real family it happened to it's fantastic.It's really sad but also has you on the edge of your seat and then such a happy ending for that one family.

I got it from tescos £10 so not to bad at all.xxx

Thanks Colleen..i feel a tesco's visit coming on :) xx

Latest posts

Back