Have any nice slow cooker recipes to share?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this thread! I only use my SC when I have a full recipe to follow but would love to be confident enough to just chuck stuff in!

One question, I thought the liquid always has to cover the meat, is this not true, and if not should it be halfway full?

I've tried the diet coke chicken recipe without using the SC but will be trying it on they from now on! Also there's a fanta one too :)

Has anyone got a recipe for pulled pork? My other half hasn't shut up about it since seeing it on man vs food so I want to surprise him one night this week.

Need to dig out the slow cooker I love it but hardly used it over the past year or so. Xx

Beef stew! Carrots onions garlic stewing steak 2 stock cubes (rich beef is the best) some mixed herbs and some water, leave on medium for about 8 hours yum yum yum!! I still live with my mum and dad just now and decided that when they were on holiday i would try to make stew in the slow cooker for the fist time on the HOTTEST day of the year lol! Took me 3 days to eat it all cause I could only eat a bit at a time lol, definitely a winter dish but was beautiful though xx

Sarah xx

If you are on facebook join slow cooker saddos some amazing recipes on there!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just joined this, there are fab recipes on there! Xx

Great ideas I'm now in bed starving :)

Corned beef hash... Well corned beef stew depending on where you are from!

Ooo yes Chilli too!

Curry, chasseur, casseroles, stew.

Mmm, need to start making some winter warmers!

Xx

I've got Hunters Chicken cooking away in mine at the minute. I'm really nervous because I've never cooked in it before buy the other half has. It's been on since 11ish and the chicken is cooking so fingers crossed. House smells lush too xx

PS did a shop it Tesco earlier and down the aisle with all the packet mixes for cottage pie etc there is a new range for meals in the slow cooker. I've bought a few to try!

Latest posts

Back