Have any of you had this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmmm thanks envy.............. took me alot of work and painting to do my room.
as the room is small i dont want to clutter it :irked:

where does it say come to my home???

Hi Katherine,

On the home page is says Kas therapy is home based. I work from my treatment room....

Two things "could" be interpreted from this.
1) I'm working alone
2) it's at my place
*PS I worked in marketing and advertising for years, so I'm reading between the lines so to speak.

I had a good chat to my Masseur last night (after remembering your thread) and she said she had similar problems when she started out.
Her solution (as the bulk of the market here is male) was to go for more of a scientific/ sports results based massage. IE your broken, we'll figure out why and fix it. She kept her treatment room extremely spartan and sterile, and used to use a lot of the science talk when consulting. Like checking for loss of movement in XYZ muscle group... This showed them she was not up for any funny business .... She now has an extremely successful business with several staff and a great reputation.

HTH

I'm just starting out and am finding that I'm getting some of these men coming round as well. I find it best to always be on the safe side and have a phone or mobile near you at all times. I hope that you never have any problems. But they do make for very funny stories!

when i used to work at a health spa i had this english bloke in for a massage, he was there for the day with his thai wife, anyway, the spa was designed with thailand and the east in mind and alot of the treatments have thai related names. So this guy was in for a Pattaya back massage, when i got him to my treatment room i explained to take his t-shirt off, leave his trousers on and lay face down on the couch while i waited outside. when i go back in the room he is stood by the couch with his top off trousers are still on thank god! I just thought that maybe he didn't understand my intructions so i asked asked him to lay on the couch face down and i began the massage.
While we were chatting i noticed that he had put £3 by the sink, thats nice i thought tipping me beforehand he must have regular massages. After about 5 mins he tells me that that he knows thailand very well cuz his wife is thai and the place Pattaya is mainly known for the sex trade so he thought a Pattaya massage was a massage with extras!!! He said that he booked it to see what happened. I sort of laughed it off with him and explained that weren't that kind of establishment. I finished his treatment early cuz i wanted him outta there!! After he had gone i went back in my room ro tidy up and noticed he took the £3 with him!!!! The dirty cheap perv, he thought i was a hooker and he was only gunna give me £3!!!!
The manager of the spa told him he wasn't allowed back.

LMAO.. ooh sorry you made me laugh so much then, but at the time I bet it was a bit scary.
He must be that type.. dont they BUY their wives?
eww dirty pervert!

i have never had a pervert yet lol although i dont offer full body massage yet might be tempted to give that one a miss! dont know what i would do....:Grope:

im getting really fed up now...... just had a call from a man was ok then asked if do any erotic movements ....pervert!!!
I had a call the other day ( at home) and was asked "how much for sex":eek: , I saidpardon and he repeated the question.Then said "I'll put my husband on and he can tell you" (thinking that they would hang up as it was a prank call).Hubby gets on the phone and asks what he wanted, hubby then said I think you have the wrong number and the man say " no, i've been there before :eek: :eek: "( yeah right ).Hubby says " sorry mate but you have the wrong number and hangs up" ( lucky I have a trusting man as this other man was adament that he had been to me before).The best thing was I have caller ID so I checked the number and it was from a town 1 1/2 hrs away.

(chuckling away here) Just reading this and it taking me down memory lane !! My first salon job after leaving college was in a Beauty Salon in which the UPSTAIRS "note i said upstairs "was a male massage parlour..

OMG .. i used to get some pervy requests, I just had to smile and tell them that i was a professional Beautician not a masseuse lol..

In the end i had to leave after 3 months of grief as it got tooo much..

Sara

IHBC Beauty Therapist

(chuckling away here) Just reading this and it taking me down memory lane !! My first salon job after leaving college was in a Beauty Salon in which the UPSTAIRS "note i said upstairs "was a male massage parlour..

OMG .. i used to get some pervy requests, I just had to smile and tell them that i was a professional Beautician not a masseuse lol..

In the end i had to leave after 3 months of grief as it got tooo much..

Sara

IHBC Beauty Therapist
I remember my first job i had to do a massage on the owner of the mixed health club i worked in.The whole family ,kids and all, were naturists so he just dropped his towel in front of me laid on the couch totally naked and continued to interview me.
I was only 19 and so embarrased i could hardly talk.I just put a towel over him and got through it some how.
Thing is that was just his way he wasn't trying to shock me at all they were naturists and didn't think anything of nudity and from working there for many years it now doesnt bother me.
I used to do loads af massages a day mainly on men and i would say 99% were having a massage for the right reasons with absolutely no sexual ideas of any sort.They were happy that they had found somewhere that did proper massages after a proper sauna that was absolutely straight.

mmmmm thanks envy.............. took me alot of work and painting to do my room.
as the room is small i dont want to clutter it :irked:

where does it say come to my home???
Hi Katherine,

I have to say I think your website is absolutely fine.I dont think you portray yourself as anything other than a professional therapist.

It's not your problem at all,from what I can see that you are getting perves calling you.

Lets face it,they dont need many excuses and I think you just need to be blunt and firm on the phone.:hug:

I deal with many male clients and have been fortunate enough to not have dealt with much in the way of creepiness. However, just a few days ago, one of our new estheticians had a walk in massage (I work in a salon) and when she started the procedure the guy asked her if she massages testicles cuz his were sore and he didn't know why. Which she promptly and firmly told him she does not. She carried on with the massage and he constantly kept pulling the sheet down to show he had an erection. The poor girl. she finished the massage and got the heck out of the room. We discovered afterwards that he didn't even give his real name... he used a wwf wrestlers name.

I deal with many male clients and have been fortunate enough to not have dealt with much in the way of creepiness. However, just a few days ago, one of our new estheticians had a walk in massage (I work in a salon) and when she started the procedure the guy asked her if she massages testicles cuz his were sore and he didn't know why. Which she promptly and firmly told him she does not. She carried on with the massage and he constantly kept pulling the sheet down to show he had an erection. The poor girl. she finished the massage and got the heck out of the room. We discovered afterwards that he didn't even give his real name... he used a wwf wrestlers name.
:eek: Thankfully I have never experienced anything like this,if it were me I would have stopped the massage immediately and TOLD him to get out now before I ring the police and have him arrested for indecent exposure,perve.:irked:

thanks for that.....kept thinking that something wrong with site

every time i look on this thread theres always something new that make me chuckle and makes my day!

keep them coming ladies! - (the replies i mean!)

Latest posts

Back