Have anyone used Alibaba for beauty furniture supplies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinju

Reaction score
Hello Members,

I am talking to various sources in China via Alibaba to supply manicure tables, pedi sink bowls etc. They are keen to supply to UK and works out lot cheaper too. I am not sure if anyone can recommend to me if they are good quality wise and also shipping time etc ?

Many thanks

Have you calculated the cost of shipment, customs duties and fees? Do you have a VAT number and EORI number needed for imports?
Unless you plan to distribute these and ship in container loads from China, it is unlikely to be worthwhile. Shipping by sea takes 4 to 6 weeks, plus the factories own delivery time to complete an order.

Hi bobsweden - thanks for your reply. What I understand from the suppliers is that the shipping cost which is pretty high includes customs clearance too. I am ordering for my shop and not for distribution.

I agree with you about the time it takes to reach Uk. Unfortunately, Uk doesn’t seem to have good beauty furniture supplies. It’s all the same design and same look.

Regards
Lhaki

Hi bobsweden - thanks for your reply. What I understand from the suppliers is that the shipping cost which is pretty high includes customs clearance too. I am ordering for my shop and not for distribution.

I agree with you about the time it takes to reach Uk. Unfortunately, Uk doesn’t seem to have good beauty furniture supplies. It’s all the same design and same look.

Regards
Lhaki

A totally hypothetical question, but what would you do in the event that your furniture from half way around the world arrived damaged, you didn’t like it or you needed the assistance of customer service?

A totally hypothetical question, but what would you do in the event that your furniture from half way around the world arrived damaged, you didn’t like it or you needed the assistance of customer service?
Hi

I have decided not to take the risk and will make do with what we get in UK. Many thanks for your replies xx

Latest posts

Back