Have Dermalogica discontinued the Colloidal Masque?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cute-ickles

Reaction score
Hi All

Can anyone tell me if Dermalogica still produce the Colloidal Masque? I have searched online, on their website etc but it doesn't come up with much. Only the odd tube on bidding sites or random internet beauty shops (don't fancy my chances with either).
I trained with the range at college and I still use their products, I wonder if the Ultracalm masque is the equivalent?

Any help would be great.

Hi I still have the colloidal mask and my latest order was July this year.,,, my last rep visit was 3 weeks ago and she was demonstrating the new ultra calming eye treatment. So I'm sure you can still order the colloidal mask- who's your rep? X

Oh no, I don't have a rep, I use the products for myself, usually bought online but as my skin has changed I thought that the colloidal would help. I'm a qualified therapist who trained with the products but as I concentrate on nail tech now I'm a bit out of the loop with Dermalogica products.

Hi, the colloidal masque is a professional product hence why you cant buy it online or from a stockist. The retail equivalent is the skin hydrating masque which is still available. hope this helps

Latest posts

Back