Have I Defected???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey Samantha what a fab post, 2005 has been a brill year and is putting nail firmly on the map. Marians Team is a huge assett to our industry and a team that will insipire many Nail Technicians new and old.
Sams tireless effort to keep this site the best there is, does not go un noticed, tweaks and coding is a labour of love and it just goes to show how much he loves this industry.
I feel humbled by your thank you message, I love this site with a passion and proud to be able to do my bit and yes I did get my pressie in the post.....LMFAO pillows will never be the same again....and my wardrobe was just screaming out for the latest edition in cool hangers ..All I need now is a posh frock, got the little black number LOL. Your pressie has made my day and had me giggling all day....

Our industry never stands still for long and by the sounds and looks of it nor do you, how do you fit it all in ??? Are you the only people that have extra hours in the day???? My hat goes off to you and GMG for all the support, advise and help you give us Technicians.
Yes you are right:this is the best damn website for nail teks in the whole world! From Global to local, any system, any product, any time any place, this is the place to be!!!!

I wish you, Samuel, Hayden and Dexter and fantastic Christmas and a rocking and rolling New Year
Much love Ruth and family xxx

Great post Samantha, glad to see you back, looking forward to what you have instore for us all next year.

Wow cool thread Samantha.

I hope you and the boys have a lovely Christmas and get a well deserved break.

and a big thanks to all envolved in the helping run Sam's site, i love it and live it so heres to a even geekier 2006.

Cheers to you my adopted Mom!! I'm so glad that things are moving onward and upwards for the nail industry. I count it a priviledge just to say that I am associated with you guys. Try and get you some rest over the holidays because it seems that 2006 is going to be a humdinger!!:lol:

PS. Can't wait for the Geek Ball, hope I'll be able to make it, I just can't wait to meet and hug you all!!!! :wink2:

Hi Samantha,
firstly, many thanks to you and Sam and every one else for all you do, I honestly don't think I would be out there doing nails with out all the help, advise and the wonderful tutorials. But the main reason for my replying is because I to am married to a computer geek! I asked him if he comes from another planet (it would explain so much) and he says no just another reality.
Quiet offten the stuff he comes out with is so far over my head that its a wonder I don't fall over backwards trying to follow it. And I dread those words, I've upgraded your system / computer Aaaaaaaaaaaaar.
So may I wish you and yours a peaceful christmas and a prosperous new year.
you are the best.:hug:

Susie H said:
Hi Samantha,
firstly, many thanks to you and Sam and every one else for all you do, I honestly don't think I would be out there doing nails with out all the help, advise and the wonderful tutorials. But the main reason for my replying is because I to am married to a computer geek! I asked him if he comes from another planet (it would explain so much) and he says no just another reality.
Quiet offten the stuff he comes out with is so far over my head that its a wonder I don't fall over backwards trying to follow it. And I dread those words, I've upgraded your system / computer Aaaaaaaaaaaaar.
So may I wish you and yours a peaceful christmas and a prosperous new year.
you are the best.:hug:

That made me smile Susi thank you.... I sometimes will say to Sam, so what if i came in and deleted that '*' or that comma... would the whole thing come crashing down??? It really is 'well' over my head for sure. Hoping you have a good one too :hug:

ive logged on for the 1st time in weeks and im almost relieved to see this post from mrs geek!
i have neglested this site for the last 2 months due to numerous reasons, mostly the extreme needs of my salon.
im in the middle of a crazy house, full of hyper kids and laughing adults (or is it laughing kids and hyper adults!)
its a great relief to sit back and chill after a crazy few months.
its what its all about, family.
but i couldnt resist a quick peep on here!
like mrs geek said, lets look forward to a fab 2006
xxx

i have to say too, thats why i haven't been logging on to the site, just been sooooo busy in my salon, i have had to take on a nother member of staff to cope with the pressure, been working 12 hour days up to xmas and got to go back on wed for the run up to new year nails................its all good tho and all the hard work pays off.
can't wait to get back to normal in the new year.........meaning loggin on every night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very excited for the look of things to come in the new year..........here's to 2006.
in the mean time..............im enjoying my rest.x

I've bumped this up cos I thought it was a fab thread and also I was pleased to see that on line ordering is number one (June ) - I can't wait :Love: love to the Nail Geek Family:Love:

Latest posts

Back