Have I improved? Most Recent Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have definately improved hunny,
Keep it up , xxxxx

The apples are a very cute idea I havent seen that before.

Looking good Victoria,

You have certainly come on a lot. I remember looking at some of your work a good while ago, I always love your originality, but the shape was sometimes out on the sidewalls, a bit wide sometimes, and the funny thing is, mine were the same I have only recently got the knack of the straighter sidewalls.

I love the fe glitter on the last one, love the marbelling - I'm useless at that!
Loved the nail art & your originality is still tops!

I love my L&P and I always assumed it was more versatile than gel, but by looking at your pics, I can see I must be wrong there!

Keep up the good work:hug::hug:xxx

Muchos gracias :hug:

Hmm well, L&P I think IS more versatile for art? In terms of fades and 3d...
but I do it all with paint and different brushes.. and so far... have picked up some neat tricks.
BUT
I still can't wait to take L&P and then REALLY go nuts

:lol:

Definately mucho improvement, fabulous work.....put a pic of your current work beside the work you have posted in the past...... then you didn't even have to ask the question xxx :hug: You know it!

Definately mucho improvement, fabulous work.....put a pic of your current work beside the work you have posted in the past...... then you didn't even have to ask the question xxx :hug: You know it!
I was about to suggest the same thing.

That's a really interesting thing to do....on my pc I have loads of pics of nails since i started. Man, there's some dodgy looking stuff early on!!!:lol:

well done ...... as far as nail art goes they are quite pretty, i'd like to see something not masking the free-edge smile-line though.

My favorites are 424, 572 and 746. Lovely, vibrant use of colour.

Will admit now that I haven't read through other peeps comments, but found it difficult to rate the apex as there were no side shots. Don't know if this has already been mentioned.

Well done xx

That's a really interesting thing to do....on my pc I have loads of pics of nails since i started. Man, there's some dodgy looking stuff early on!!!:lol:
I do this it's such an eye opener and gives you a nice confidence boost lol!

Thanks oodles everyone!!

Good idea:idea:
I will put pics side by side (and probably cringe as I do it LOL)

well done ...... as far as nail art goes they are quite pretty, i'd like to see something not masking the free-edge smile-line though.

Well, not much point in that. Those ones were quite literally "NNO's". Just clear gel on them, no CBM or french white or anything of the kind. So, you'd only see the client's natural smile (which in some cases, is rather wobbly since I have a lot of reformed biters, like that blue french w/the yellow flowers)
I'd have to say that I really only have ummmm maybe 3 or 4 that go for "Frenchs", and usually done with polish.
I haven't mastered the permanent french yet with white builder, they always end up too bulky (unless sculpted)
Actually, haven't mastered the french either.
I'm still not too impressed with my smile line. Still can't get it quite right.
Still trying though:!:

Wow!!! I LOVE them, my fav is the last one with the purple glitterd tips, you really should be proud of your work!!

Latest posts

Back