Have I missed my chance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy Townsend

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Around 18 months ago I tried to set up as a self employed nail technician working from home but due to a number of issues: childcare issues as my little ones were so young/choosing terrible brand of gel polish that was really inconsistent and my confidence in my ability at a low I threw the towel in. My heart is still telling me to have another go (changing brands obviously) especially as my children are now in nursery. Do you think I've had my chance and missed it? Will I not get any customers because I've tried once before and quit? Or do I just think sod it, you've got to be in it to win it??

Give it another go. I have just started and its all about trying to get the clients built up. I have an 18month but luckly for me i have a gran on each side and family who dont mind watching her.

Thankyou

You’ve not missed your chance at all, just gained some experience. Good luck x

I'd give it another go. It's better to try again and know than not to and wonder the rest of your life wondering "what if". If it's alright may I make a gel polish brand suggestion? I've always had good luck with Young Nails.

Latest posts

Back