Have you done Nouvatan or Sienna X training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizgwheat

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I am looking into training courses and can't decide between Sienna x and Nouvatan. I know that it's unlikely that people have done both but I just wondered if anyone has any feedback on either to help me make my mind up! I've decided to get the LA Tanning starter kit but unfortunately their training is too far away for me! Thank you in advance!
Liz x

I done mine with nouvatan 121 at my home, it was brilliant. I dont think it gives this option on the website but if you give them a ring they will sort it out for you. They are a really nice company to deal with xx

Hi Donna, thanks so much :) I've heard really good things about them! It's so hard to decide ans choose who to go with! Thanks again x

I did my training with Sienna X as that was who my college used, but I buy all my products through nouvatan. They are great and customer service is fab. Clients love the colour and longevity of the tan, so it's a winner for me!

Thanks Julia :) I have seen such great reviews for them and their training is one of the closest to me too. I think I will book with them :) thanks for you're feedback x

I did my training with Nouvatan, brilliant training and fab product x

I did the training with sienna x, the training was great and I will always use their routine to spray clients. Customer service is also amazing and delivery is next day. However, I'm thinking I may change to a different solution at some point.

I did the training with sienna x, the training was great and I will always use their routine to spray clients. Customer service is also amazing and delivery is next day. However, I'm thinking I may change to a different solution at some point.

Thanks Emma. I've heard such good things about both. I think by the sounds of it, I can't go wrong! :) xx

I did my training with Sienna x level 1 and 2 and have just completed the manual tanning course with them. All have been fantastic days very knowledgeable training and then great customer service follows. Love Sienna X tans

Hi!

I am also looking into the spray tanning courses and I'm going for Nouvatan! I have spray tans off a lovely girl who uses nouvatan and that's who will be training me. It's very exciting!!! I've had fakebake, Sienna X and nouvatan and nouvatan has by far been the best!!

Hi!

I am also looking into the spray tanning courses and I'm going for Nouvatan! I have spray tans off a lovely girl who uses nouvatan and that's who will be training me. It's very exciting!!! I've had fakebake, Sienna X and nouvatan and nouvatan has by far been the best!!

Hi SJB!

I've always found the colour of Nouvatan to be the best too!! I've emailed nouvatan to see where is closest for me :)

Hi SJB!

I've always found the colour of Nouvatan to be the best too!! I've emailed nouvatan to see where is closest for me :)
We have 27 independent training venues nationwide.. and still offer one to one throughout most of the UK at your own premises

I done mine with nouvatan 121 at my home, it was brilliant. I dont think it gives this option on the website but if you give them a ring they will sort it out for you. They are a really nice company to deal with xx

What do u mean at ur home?

What do u mean at ur home?
Yes...I'm one of the Independent Trainers for Nouvatan and that is an option. If you call the office they will let you know who the nearest trainer to you is and they will offer onsite training at your home or salon if that trainer offers that service and will let you know how much it will be! I've used Nouvatan for 8!years now and been a trainer for 7! I can't fault the products or the customer service hon xxx

Yes...I'm one of the Independent Trainers for Nouvatan and that is an option. If you call the office they will let you know who the nearest trainer to you is and they will offer onsite training at your home or salon if that trainer offers that service and will let you know how much it will be! I've used Nouvatan for 8!years now and been a trainer for 7! I can't fault the products or the customer service hon xxx
I Trained with Nouvatan 1 to 1 at my home. It was great cant fault the training at all. It also made things so much easier the fact i didnt have to travel any where x

i have decided to train with nouvatan just need to get training booked like the idea of 121 tho !!x

Latest posts

Back