Have you got any Christmas bookings in yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I took my first Christmas booking in July :eek: and now have about 12 booked in for the pre-Christmas week.

I am now going to mention it to all my regular clients and get them all booked in for their Christmas/New Year appointments, as I want to make sure they all have their slots sorted before I take bookings for one-offs.

How early in the year did your first Christmas bookings come in and are you finding people are asking about it? Each year I've been in business, the mention of Christmas appointments has got earlier, last year it was August, this year it was July - It amazes me how organised people are!

I did have client ask about Christmas bookings.....best get my pages updated to December!

Yes Christmas bookings are in place for me...nearly full up too...I make sure alll my regulars get an appointment. Like I tell them.... Booking early avoids disapointment LOL xxx

Yes - I have christmas 2007 clients booked in.

Plus - I have a clients whos daughter is getting married at Christmas 2008 and this week they have confirmed their bookings for the whole bridal party for December 2008!

Plus - I have a clients whos daughter is getting married at Christmas 2008 and this week they have confirmed their bookings for the whole bridal party for December 2008!

HI all

I too have some xmas bookings noe only because I teach in the college and a limited availabilety.:hug:

OMG have just returned from summer vacation.

Yes most of my regulars are already fighting for spaces! I cannot wait ... Christmas nails and nail art are the best!! :)

xxxx

I took my first Christmas booking the other day! Was so chuffed as Ive only been open 8 weeks!!

Yeah same here...I have some fab clients who make a list of all the appointments they require and just give me the list telling me to let them know if any of those dates are a problem. So i can just sit with the list and transfer them into my diary when they have gone.

I always book the week between Xmas and new year off....no-one has ever minded as they understand i have a family and its Xmas in my house too. If they have had there nails done Xmas week then they wouldn't need doing again till after new year anyway.

I took 3 just this last week, snowflakes with my elderly clients went down so well last year, they are already requesting the same for 2007..Love it, just love the atmosphere in the salon pre Christmas xx

I'm pretty much the same as Angie. A lot of my clients book their appointments over a six month period so they know they've got the times, dates they prefer.
Ugh I hate the C word..don't make me think about it yet:eek::lol:

Ugh I hate the C word..don't make me think about it yet:eek::lol:

Sorry lol I know what you mean, I've been down the local garden centre today and they've got the ruddy Christmas cards in :eek::cry:

Well done Oey!!:)

I've always had diary pages written up for 2 years ahead.......I'm not mad:lol:, just well organised!!
I found that wedding nails can be booked over a year ahead, so i make sure the diary has 2 yrs worth of pages just incase.

As for Christmas, all regular clients have their nails booked in up till next christmas 2008!! It's crazy, But clients who I've done for 8 or 9 years like to have their slot, same time & day every 2 wks!!

Any new clients having new sets, we just work over extra hours, 2wks in the run up to xmas & I will work Sundays too if need be! I love xmas time as it's the most busiest time of year for nails!

Latest posts

Back