Have you had much success with open evenings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
I am currently organising an open evening for my new beauty room which will open at the end of the summer. I am just wanting to know how much you budget for these open evenings? I will be inviting lots of people as i know not everyone will attend. I am also wanting to know if you have had much success with people booking treatments on your open evening and wether you gained many new clients? What worked well for you? And did you get afew helpers as i am a one woman band and expect that i will not be able to meet and greet all that attend, pour drinks, answer questions and book in treatments.

Hi :)

I had an open day at my salon the Saturday before we officially opened. We done a similar thing with drinks, sweets, meet the stylists etc. It went very well. We weren't expecting to do any treatments on the day but as people where coming in on a Saturday they were asking if we were actually opened for business and we ended up taking some money in...

Its a good idea and I do have a few staff, I think it would probably be a good idea to hire a few folk to help you out on the day.

Craig

Thanks for your reply. I have a few people interested in helping which is a bonus. I suppose the best thing to do is invite everyone I know. Due to the lovely location i am not in a town centre so can't advertise in the window but with plenty of planning and notice I am hoping it will be a success and kick. Start afew bookings ready for opening and some new clients too.:D

Latest posts

Back