Have you heard about this Brazilian Nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mariana

Reaction score
Hello
I was just wondering if anyone heard or used this new Brazilian Nail Polish called Risque that have been advertising at Scratch magazine?
Mariana:rolleyes:

Don't know anything about it really Mariana but I have just seen it advertised in Guild News Magazine. Would be nice to hear if anyone has used it though and what they think.

yep! thats the stuff angie!

i've seen it advertised in the last issue of scratch (and maybe the one before!)

xx

Here in Portugal they sell it all over.......and its not a product that we would go for - simply because the brush is to hard-every hear to coarse - makes lines when you paint the natural colors. It also has a strange plastic feel 2 it when you remove it......

yeah I go to Portugal alot and all the techs out there seem to use it. It chipped on my nails within 2 days though...........I think the 'calcium added' selling point sounds a bit dubious to me...but then again I am a cynic:)

Hi i use this product and have always found it quite good i buy it from Nail Delights

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you just paint one stripe up the middle

Do you just paint one stripe up the middle

What do you mean i have never had problems with this poish at all it settles well and never leaves streaks and easily last 10 days with out chipping

What do you mean i have never had problems with this poish at all it settles well and never leaves streaks and easily last 10 days with out chipping

:) Just a little joke ..brazillian? ... sorry.

Latest posts

Back