Have you heard the exciting news??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how to make a stickey!

So I thought I'd post again to get this back at the top of the list.

Come on down ...

it's time to call if you want to enter the Nailympics...the most fantastic nail competition that the UK has ever seen...oh yes

international judges...international competitors...live web link for viewing across the world on the internet...spectator arena...

this is going to be a unique event - not to be missed

Alex Fox
www.olympiabeauty.co.uk

www.scratchmagazine.co.uk :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :p

Hi Alex, I'd really like to enter in the gel tip and overlay category, but I'm not sure which division to go in. I've been doing nails for 4 years, but never entered a comp before. Of course winning would be lovely, but my main reason for entering is to get a full critique of my nails, so is the scoring different for each division or would I get the same score if I entered in div 1 as if I entered (what would effectively be the same nails) into div 2. Which would you (or anyone else) recommend I went for?

Dear Sarah

you are Division 1 - £20

You will be judged by the same judging panel as the other 2 divisions - it's just that you will be competing against other techs who have never competed before. This is a fair system as it would not be kind to put you against a tech who had won this category in the past.

regards Alex Fox

:cool:

thanks Alex, all I need now is a model and then I can enter!

Hey Alex

This looks very exciting I think Ive just tempted myself into entering I just need to get sean to as well now

Keep Up with the Fantastic mag

Jackie

Hi competitors

I have failed to give you a theme for the Nailympics 3 nail art categories

So I'm gonna make it really easy!

ONE THEME FOR ALL -

'Express Yourself'

So this gives you a very wide berth!!!!!

Be creative, imaginative and let your enthusiasm and skill take over!!!

Thank you

Alex Fox :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back