have you seen this!! omg. dodgy stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know about that system but with the Popits dual system forms they are popped off once the acrylic has set.

it looks the same to popits to me anyways, i wanna try them (popits) but they don't have them here in new zealand.

is this how poppits work then?

(sorry if its a silly question)

i don't i think that this is how popits work but then again may be wrong as i have never tried them myself.
but the videos on youtube of popits look the same to me as this one and you take the popits of it just "pops" off theoretically

WOW... THats new! Id love to try it! :green:

Im Confused Too As To WethER Poppits Are The Same ..this Is What I Thought I Was First Looking At On The Video,as I Havent Invested In Some Poppits Yet!!!i Say Yet But I Will Be Very Soon.:)

ENUK make inverted moulds (IM's), these are used how you can see in the video and stay on the nail when finished. They only come in six different sizes and still need pretayloring, there is no edge to stop product seaping out.

Popits are supplied by sweet squared, these are used in the same way as the video but are removed after the l & p is set, they are then rebalanced in the normal way or again using a popit.
Popits come in several different sizes so time isn't wasted pre-tayloring.
They have a built in 'skirt' which prevents product seaping out onto the clients skin.

Popits are also cheaper than IM's, you don't have to pay a stupid price just to get to see a website, they are re-usable which IM's are not. Popits can also be used with gel rather than just l&p like IM's.xx

I see Greenies written all over this procedure :eek:

If you apply product correctly in the popit, the popit is then correctly applied to the correctly prepped nail then there should be no risk of lifting or pocket lifting and no greater risk of a greenie then the standard application

thanks for that that cleared things up, but it does look very similar.
i would still love to get my hands on some popits, as they are just NOT available in New Zealand :)

Latest posts

Back