Have you tried Sienna X 16%?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks. Just wondering if anyone uses Sienna x 16%. I currently use Sienna 12%, but some of my clients are finding its not dark enough. any comments would be gratefully received. Many thanks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hello!

I just placed an order yesterday with Sienna and have asked for a sample of the 16%. One of my clients would like to try this but I didn't want to go ahead and buy the whole solution just incase.

Not sure if I only got the sample as I was already buying stuff, but it's worth asking.

Xxx

I placed an order last week, grrr! It maybe worth a phone call though, i'll try them tom.
Let me know what you thought of the 16%. Thanks x

Hey i used to use sienna x 16% until they put there prices up and didnt inform anybody, its great!! It goes a gorgous brown colour as though youv been to the carribean for a fortnight, i would defo reccomend xx

Sent from my X10i

Yes, my regular client (bleach blonde, very pale complexion) has a 16% every week. The 12% just didn't cut it for her but 16% looks amazing, yes like a fornight in the Carribean! I used it on a Turkish lady aswell and she loved it! So I would deffo recommend it! xx

its gorgeous!! I have just recently switched to Sienna X and love it. I spraytanned 3 clients with 16% this weekend and they were really pleased. Two of them were new clients who have been using various different spraytans and they were amazed how brown the colour is no orange. Looks like you have been on holiday for two weeks xxx Defo reccomend it x

Ah thats great!! Thanks ladies. Will get on the phone to them tom :)

I have a lady who is a red head. She has quite olive skin and does tan quite well in the sun, no burning or anything really. I did recommend maybe a 10% for her to try for her first time. But she wanted a 8% she is quite fussy and wasn't happy with the colour, said it was quite orange looking for her. I personally thought it looked lovely. There was a little tail tail tan marks on her fingers and very very faint mark on her wrist (i did the tan like i always do and applied the barrier cream as normal)

Could it be that fake tan just isnt for her? or could it be that she needs to go darker to compliment her skin ton?

Her words were, 'i would never go this colour in the sun' (in a bad comment)

Thing is you recommend a higher % and there faces drop!

What do you think guys?

I've trialled 2 clients who were using 12%. Haven't had feedback yet from one of my clients but my first lady was made up with the 16%. She said that it wasn't *that* much different from 12%, obviously a little darker and just the right shade for her. So a happy customer, I think I'll definitely have to buy a full bottle for future clients.

I am dying to try out the 16% Sienna but scared of it going too dark but I may take the plunge now !!

I use 16 per cent it's lovely like all the sienna x

Latest posts

Back