Having a nightmare with extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb61809

Reaction score
hi so I’ve been doing hair extensions for nearly 4 years now and use Angel remy for my Indian supplier who have been consistently good in service and hair quality! The only thing is I feel they could have more selection in colours such as natural reds and ice blonde tones. I also like to offer a Russian/Mongolian range for clients at a higher price. However I used transform for about 2 years and arm first it was all great but then My clients started having issues with matting and I wore the hair myself and had an awful set that went into tight knots and were so tuggy despite me using correct aftercare. The final straw was when they tried to blame it on the “water in my area” and wouldn’t Offer a solution which left me out of pocket. So I started using prestige who have an AMAZING colour range and I’d read great things on here and so far customer service has been excellent but I’ve only been using them since October and already that’s 3 clients who have been having issues with the Hair matting. I replaced one out of pocket and prestige replaced the second problem hair. But that’s my third client sending me pictures saying she can’t even comb through it’s that bad and it does look terrible considering I only fitted it one month ago and she is a hairdresser herself (although I know she has put a toner through it). I am just losing confidence now I’ve just had a bad run of bad hair and it’s really stressing me out! I thought prestige would be the answer! I might have to go for a more expensive brand to get the quality I am looking for or just stick to Angel remy which is happily do I just wish there were more colours! Has anyone tried Angel Remy’s new Russian/Mongolian range?

Has anyone else had issues with prestige and/or know if any good quality reliable Russian/Mongolian Hair!!

Also what are people’s opinions on euphoria Russian/Mongolian hair? Are the stock tips really double drawn as I orders a weave from them once and it was pretty thin at the ends?? Xx

Also what are people’s opinions on euphoria Russian/Mongolian hair? Are the stock tips really double drawn as I orders a weave from them once and it was pretty thin at the ends?? Xx

Good morning,

Thank you for your interest in Euphoria. We would love to work with you and hope we have a range to suit your customer's needs.

Key benefits which may be of interest to you:

We stock over 95 different shades.
We have one of the latest cut off times for next day delivery offering a pre 9am and pre 1pm business service.
We stock over 5 different grades from budget to high quality to suit your customer's requirements.
We have over 8 different methods in different lengths.
We offer round-the-clock support to all of our customers and work very hard to fulfil all of our customer's needs.
Great trade account savings for professionals.
Easy-to-use platform available 24 hours a day.
We also offer custom made orders of any colour of your choice.

Our Russian/Mongolian range is one of our most popular as it's very high in quality.

We keep large volumes of items and we're rarely out of stock.

Feel free to contact us when you like and a member of our team will be very happy to help.

Best regards,

Euphoria. x

I love angel remy I use them if they have the shade i want in stock. I also use euphoria one Brazilian and Russian Mongolian mix very often. I have had some issues with being sent hair that does not match the colour wheel - but 90% of the time my orders are correct and I will continue using them- for the price I haven’t found a company that lasts as long and stays as nice as euphoria. They have Lots of different shades aswell. I have heard really good things about hairs and graces! And remi cachet x

One of my clients also had prestige shade 60 and it matted up like a birds nest at the back after a month.. was put off trying them again after that x

Maybe it is the water in your area with all those problems lol! Archie Lloyds Russian is my favourite x

Thank you! I will maybe give euphoria a go then for Russian/Mongolian Hair! I already have the euphoria colour ring and there is a good colour choice! I just want a good supplier with good stock and reliable hair! I think Archie Lloyd’s might be abit more than I was wanting to spend I don’t know if my clients would pay for that!! Thanks for the help!!

Try Glamlox Hair extensions never had any problems with them.Angel Remy is always good as well x

Thank you! I will maybe give euphoria a go then for Russian/Mongolian Hair! I already have the euphoria colour ring and there is a good colour choice! I just want a good supplier with good stock and reliable hair! I think Archie Lloyd’s might be abit more than I was wanting to spend I don’t know if my clients would pay for that!! Thanks for the help!!

I think its 40% or 45% trade discount, I need to check my account x

Have you tried routes hair extensions I've been using them on clients for the past year and I have had no complaints so far! They are now offering a Russian range too ... I've tried euphoria and they are also great!

Have you tried routes hair extensions I've been using them on clients for the past year and I have had no complaints so far! They are now offering a Russian range too ... I've tried euphoria and they are also great!
Ive used routes for a year and half now and until now I haven't had a problem.. The last few weeks - had a clients hair matted so bad I had to go and take the lot out but routes were good and let me exchange but my most recent client that had routes hair was so fine on the ends it was unbelievable.. Look at pic uploaded.. Left is what I purchased a couple of weeks ago and right was also routes hair I purchased in November last year.. You tell me that what I purchased a couple of weeks ago is double drawn? I don't think so

Attachments

• IMG-20180128-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20180128-WA0000.jpeg
    813.7 KB · Views: 149
Ive used routes for a year and half now and until now I haven't had a problem.. The last few weeks - had a clients hair matted so bad I had to go and take the lot out but routes were good and let me exchange but my most recent client that had routes hair was so fine on the ends it was unbelievable.. Look at pic uploaded.. Left is what I purchased a couple of weeks ago and right was also routes hair I purchased in November last year.. You tell me that what I purchased a couple of weeks ago is double drawn? I don't think so
Aww no that pic is horrible looks like single drawn I’d have to cut a good amount off that so it looks thick. Did you send them the photo?.
I also had I bad batch in my hair from them and my client had the same problem. Last time I used them they were fine but I just worry about having a bad batch again

Just an update I have tried Euphoria and so far so good The price is right, the colour range is excellent and the Russian/Mongolian Hair is definitely double drawn and nice quality!
I have to say Prestige were so good at sorting out my issues, they replaced all bad hair without hesitation which made my life so much less stressful!

Remy cachet in Russian Mongolian range. This client has had her mini tips in for 7 months now, very little sheddage, no hair matting and hair still styles and feels amazing. Natural hair length long bob

Attachments

• B059EC42-D1BD-404D-87D8-3DBC3DAA0757.jpeg
    B059EC42-D1BD-404D-87D8-3DBC3DAA0757.jpeg
    665.2 KB · Views: 73
Euphoria one is hands down the best I've tried. I don't really use much else now. x

Feel free to order one of our sample packs. We stock Indian Remy Human Hair and Luxury Virgin Peruvian. Stick Tips, Nail Tips and Wefts.

Omg that is terrible! Saying this I just had a lady last week who's hair was so matted underneath that i had to take out a few rows, it was so bad she only had the hair in two weeks! Maybe they have changed the hair stockist ? Or have had a few bad batches! I might start looking for a new supplier is this is a regular occurrence!

Slavic hair company ,top quality . Check them on instagram

I had Routes in my own hair from another lady that fitted them for me. Then when I qualified when with them myself because id had them, put them in one of my clients that has been having extensions for donkeys years. They was SHOCKING, they wasn't bothered when I called them to say that my client wasn't happy, she was using there products because I did a package where they had to use there shampoo and conditioner so if anything did go wrong you was covered. I then went over to Angel Remy where the hair is brilliant but i'm struggling with them hair colour selection and them having the hair in stock. After reading on here the other day I'm going to try Euphoria xx

Hi, new here is Euphoria one the prices you see on the website what u pay? The prices are good just can’t see an option for a trade account? Thinking of trying them x

Latest posts

Back