Having a nightmare with extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't buy cheap price hair extensions from the supplier, because everything have cost,
different quality hair cost different, maybe you can try our quality, or DM me for details,

don't buy cheap price hair extensions from the supplier, because everything have cost,
different quality hair cost different, maybe you can try our quality, or DM me for details,

Worth a try, thankyou

Good morning,

Thank you for your interest in Euphoria. We would love to work with you and hope we have a range to suit your customer's needs.

Key benefits which may be of interest to you:

We stock over 95 different shades.
We have one of the latest cut off times for next day delivery offering a pre 9am and pre 1pm business service.
We stock over 5 different grades from budget to high quality to suit your customer's requirements.
We have over 8 different methods in different lengths.
We offer round-the-clock support to all of our customers and work very hard to fulfil all of our customer's needs.
Great trade account savings for professionals.
Easy-to-use platform available 24 hours a day.
We also offer custom made orders of any colour of your choice.

Our Russian/Mongolian range is one of our most popular as it's very high in quality.

We keep large volumes of items and we're rarely out of stock.

Feel free to contact us when you like and a member of our team will be very happy to help.

Best regards,

Euphoria. x
Hi I'm currently working my way through the forums for new suppliers could you forward me your information please
my email is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back