having problems getting creative products! help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Is it just me or is there some sort of shortage at creative?

I only qualified last week and am so impatient to get all my stuff......... ahhhhh

So much is out of stock..........

any one else finding this at the mo? is it time of year or what?

thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know there was some problems a while back but thought everything was sorted since then...x

I think they are waiting for a large delivery I was told last week to ring Tuesday/Wednesday as they were hoping to everything back in stock xx

thanks hun, was just getting in a bit of a panic as dont want to start using all their products and then have major problems getting stock.

hope its just a one off!

thanks geeks xxxxx

When they say they will have the products back in stock they will, they are always to their word!
Just give em a call like Clara says Wednesday/Thursday. xx

The stock is in England but it is been held at the dock over some dispute i was told by some one in the know at creative ( probably some jobs worth at the dock )
It will be with us all soon and you can rest assured it is not a usual thing for them to be out of stock :lol:

I was told it's been held up at Customs & Excise......:rolleyes:

I had problems the other day too. Couldn't get quite a few bits. I got free delivery on what I ordered this time and told to phone back in two weeks for the rest.

I had problems the other day too. Couldn't get quite a few bits. I got free delivery on what I ordered this time and told to phone back in two weeks for the rest.

Me too :D It softened the blow as i'm a sucker for a freebie :lol:

Latest posts

Back