Having trouble building clientele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina Jordan

Littlemama503
Reaction score
Hi everyone I need some advice I took a year off working in salon as a nail tech I'm just getting back out there and was wondering what are some of the specials you guys and girls have ran to build clientele? I was thinking of doing the refer a friend and get like 10% off or one day where I just drop prices on some of my services for one day only!! But if anyone have any more suggestions I am open to hear them need some ideas please!!!

I only do offers when it's mothers days, Christmas etc but your offers sound good. I am also finding it hard to build clientele.

I do the same and I do some offers that last a week only. I am finding it hard too. I live across the road from a chop shop salon so it’s hard to beat there prices as we buy gels and acrylic from places like light elegance and we can not charge cheap for a set of nails like they do. I do try and tell my clients about the nss ( non standard salons ) good luck and hope it picks up for us all x

Yes I hope it picks up as well. I too can't charge cheap prices cause I use top of the line products. I use CND a lot of these chop shop nail salon don't they use cheap products so they can charge cheap and a lot of people seem to not understand that everybody is not going to charge very cheap cause we have to pay for products and it's expensive!!

I find that doing discounts isn't very helpful. The best thing to build clientele is to do a good job on their nails AND develop a connection with them. My sister is a true pro. She can do a full set within 25 mins and have it look very nice. But she doesn't have a clientele. Why? She don't really talk with the customers enough. I would find a place that is busy and work for them in order to build a clientele.

I do a good job however I don't get many people because the shop where I work has a lot of older people that don't really get their nails done where I work. I've only had one or two ladies that have gotten manicures that's it!! I've been trying to pull in some younger people that like to get their nails done but that's seem to be hard to do!!!

Latest posts

Back