HD brow help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrselliott

Reaction score
Just popping over from hair for a bit of advice.
I am in desperate need of getting my eyebrows done.
Can someone explain to me the befits of hd brows. Also is it best to go to someone i know is hd trained or is it something any beauty therapist can do?.

Just popping over from hair for a bit of advice.
I am in desperate need of getting my eyebrows done.
Can someone explain to me the befits of hd brows. Also is it best to go to someone i know is hd trained or is it something any beauty therapist can do?.

You can only have them done by a person who is trained to do them. If you go on the website type in where uour from and it should give you a list. Lucia xx

It really depends on what finish you want and what you want to spend. You can get your brows shaped and tinted at most salons, and spend around £15 or you can go and have them 'HD'd' and spend around £25. There are a lot of extra steps in HD such as threading and they are more traditionally left with tint on for longer so they are more defined. You also get advice on growing them to get a better shape, and make up to show you how they should/could look, but a lot of this is done at a regular salon - depending on where you go. Don't know if that has answered your question or just confused you further!!!

Yes that does help thank u. There seems to be a lot of people saying they can do it for me but don't like to say have u had the training! I have found a couple of the hd web site.
So u think it is worth paying the extra money for rather than just wax and tint?

Yes that does help thank u. There seems to be a lot of people saying they can do it for me but don't like to say have u had the training! I have found a couple of the hd web site.
So u think it is worth paying the extra money for rather than just wax and tint?

Im having mine done for first time on tues x

I've trained in HD's after getting mine done for the first time a year ago! I was so pleased with the outcome I decided to train in them! If done properly and all the steps are followed you really can't beat HD's, they have transformed my whole look! They do seem to vary which stylist you got to though, I found an amazing person who did them in Beverly! She really took her time which is what I also try to do. Definitely recommend x

It really depends on what finish you want and what you want to spend. You can get your brows shaped and tinted at most salons, and spend around £15 or you can go and have them 'HD'd' and spend around £25. There are a lot of extra steps in HD such as threading and they are more traditionally left with tint on for longer so they are more defined. You also get advice on growing them to get a better shape, and make up to show you how they should/could look, but a lot of this is done at a regular salon - depending on where you go. Don't know if that has answered your question or just confused you further!!!

Its a misconcetion that the tint is left on longer or that we tint the skin. The tint is left on as long as it needs to be to reach the desired colour the client wants. The tint used is a high quality tint so lasts longer than the cheaper brands xxx

Latest posts

Back