HD Brow insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mccclaire

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering who all the qualified HD Brow stylists use for their insurance? I am about to set up my own company doing this and only know of the recommended company which is holistic. They are quoting £90 so was curious who else out there does it. When I've googled HD Brow insurance, not a lot comes up :sad:

I'm not HD trained but do you have to have specific HD brow insurance? Can you not just be insured with any of the regular insurance companies for tinting, threading, waxing and tweezing?

I would google 'beauty therapy insurance' and then contact the companys that come up to see if they cover HD brows!

Yes the insurance must be for hd brows and not the separate treatments! All very confusing for me as I've never dealt with insurance companies before for anything other than home insurance lol

Did HD advise you as to which insurance companies offer this?

No, unfortunately only their recommended company but did advise we don't have to use them if we would prefer another

No, unfortunately only their recommended company but did advise we don't have to use them if we would prefer another

I'm hd trained and added it to my existing insurance policy. I explained it was a 7 step treatment and my insurance covers me for all 7 steps, I really can't see why you'd need it to specifically say hd brows xxx

Aw thanks. The trainers were very clear saying not to get insurance for the individual steps, and get insured specifically for HD brows. I'm not too sure why though so I'll just call around and see what they say

Salon gold cover HD brows! Xxxxx

Aw thanks. The trainers were very clear saying not to get insurance for the individual steps, and get insured specifically for HD brows. I'm not too sure why though so I'll just call around and see what they say

Presumably, they receive a huge kick-back from their recommended insurance company...

Salon Gold is very reputable so if they say they will cover you, I think they'd be worth considering.

The Guild can also cover you to offer HD Brows. Call us on 0845 2177 383 or join online at www.beautyguild.com.

If you quote Geek as a referral code you can claim £10 off the price of the joining fee.

Hi,

I was wondering who all the qualified HD Brow stylists use for their insurance? I am about to set up my own company doing this and only know of the recommended company which is holistic. They are quoting £90 so was curious who else out there does it. When I've googled HD Brow insurance, not a lot comes up :sad:

Hi there,

For the HD brow cover (and most of the other standard treatments) you would need our ‘Full Beauty’ Category – with the Geek code that is £62.87p/year with membership benefits and Guild News subscription.

As always, have a look at www.abtinsurance.co.uk to make sure the cover is suitable! As a Geek.... can use voucher code P0914796 to get 10% off if you wanted!

Hope this helps.
Dave

The Guild can also cover you to offer HD Brows. Call us on 0845 2177 383 or join online at www.beautyguild.com.

If you quote Geek as a referral code you can claim £10 off the price of the joining fee.

Hi, i'm looking to get insurance for HD Brows and found this thread. I tried the code for £10 off but it's saying it's invalid. I can see you posted this in 2013 but do you have any codes active at the moment?

Latest posts

Back