HD Brow / LVL start up kits - how many sets of brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
As the title says really, just wondering how many sets of brows / lash lifts each of the start up kit allows you to do?

Really want to do the hd brows / lvl lash courses but don't want to spend a heap of money to keep on going on to spend more as I need more stock.

Thanks for reading 😊

20 is average for hd, 20 patch tests, wax sticks etc. some products like tub of wax on dye will last a bit longer x

Thank you for your reply.
20 sets of brows from the starter kit sounds like it will work out expensive. It's so hard to really weigh up how much real earnings would likely to be as the figures hd brow provide is the gross figure. Thinking I'll only get 20 sets of brows before having to purchase more stock is a little deflating given that those are mostly going to be practice runs too 😣

The only things you'll need to replace straight away with HD Brows will be wax sticks, patch tests (but you could use actual tint instead of buying more pre-made ones), and possibly consultation/aftercare cards (can't remember how many you get of these). I made my money back on the course/kit fee before I had to replace most of the products! x

Yeah the makeup lasts ages and obviously tubes of tint last longer and some of the tools they use like combs etc theres 100 in pack. Its only a couple of things you need to buy. U make the money back easy, best decision i ever made x

We do quite a lot of HD brows and I think the only thing we've had to replace is tint. We use their tint for everything, so lashes, general brow tints etc so got through it quite quickly but everything else is still going strong. I've retailed quite a lot of products, so have replaced those and all my clients come in for patch tests so haven't used those!

You would get far in excess of 20 treatments with most of it. It doesn't all run out together!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much for your replies. Been thinking about doing the course for ages now but keep trying to talk myself out of it just because I'm scared of the initial outlay. It's a lot of money. But I love doing brows when I do makeup on clients and I am good at doing a shape and tint so it makes sence to maximise. I'm just going to bite the bullet and go for it! :D :excited: eeeek!!! Xxx

I've done around 20 plus sets since I first trained with HD Brows. I've had to replenish my orangewood sticks, my patch tests have gone out of date (they only had three months expiry on them when I got them), but I've got plenty of tint left, masses of wax and all of the other required solutions, so these will last me for months more. It's just annoying that the patch tests I received in my kit had such a short shelf life left in them. But I can always mix up tint myself to patch test.

Your start up kit really does last a while.

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I'm getting a little confused, so could do with some help. I'm trained in HD brows and want to buy some palettes for retail as clients have been asking. When I logged in to the site they only come up at £25 for me to buy. I thought you retailed them at this price?? (So thought we would get them cheaper). Hope this makes sense. Xx

Hi ladies, I'm getting a little confused, so could do with some help. I'm trained in HD brows and want to buy some palettes for retail as clients have been asking. When I logged in to the site they only come up at £25 for me to buy. I thought you retailed them at this price?? (So thought we would get them cheaper). Hope this makes sense. Xx
You do get them cheaper. You have to log into the pro site. This is one of my gripes with HD. Every other company that I retail for is a much better mark up than HD and you can buy testers considerably cheaper. With HD, it's much less mark up and no testers!

Vic x

Hi thank you I thought I had logged in to pro site. Maybe not. [emoji85] I'll try again. Xx

Latest posts

Back