HD Brow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemL

Reaction score
Hi All,

We are about to start looking into HD Brow training. Just wondered if any of you could recommend any particular brand or company?

We have looked in to HD Brows but as we only opened our salon a short time ago the cost of their training is a little steep for us. Just wondering what product you all use and what you think too it.

Any advice very welcome.

Thanks in Advance Xx

I've trained with HD Brows and cannot fault them! So worth the money as the training is amazing, very particular and an intense 2 days but amazing outcome and you make the money back very quickly!
The HD brand sells itself as everyone has heard of and will ask for HD Brows.. but you can't promote brows as 'HD Brows' if you havent actually done the HD training.

Hope this helps xx

I've trained with HD Brows and cannot fault them! So worth the money as the training is amazing, very particular and an intense 2 days but amazing outcome and you make the money back very quickly!
The HD brand sells itself as everyone has heard of and will ask for HD Brows.. but you can't promote brows as 'HD Brows' if you havent actually done the HD training.

Hope this helps xx

hi!
how much was the training with HD Brows? ive had a look on their website but it doesnt say! really intrested in training with them

hi!
how much was the training with HD Brows? ive had a look on their website but it doesnt say! really intrested in training with them

Im doing my HD training this Monday and Tuesday. It was about 1k for the two day course, sure there is a kit included in the price :)
I'll let you know how it goes!
X

I have heard good reputation of GW Brows award winning training company. One day professional diploma eyebrow definition Course. They are offering smaller classes for just £150 per person as many people are on a tight budget.

Look at Be Brow training it's fab it's bespoke to your client and include brow colour correction etc you get a kit worth over £150 included in the price
It's £499 to train inc kit..
Training in Glasgow,Surrey,Yorkshire,Ireland,Hertfordshire

Contact Brow studio group Hun x

Can we just clarify something before this thread goes on. HD Brows are HD Brows, that is the brand. If you are looking at alternative brow treatments then you could look at Wow Brows, Beverly Hill Brows and a whole host more, if you search on here you will find tonnes of othe companies offering their own brow brand but HD is HD.

I did the capital brow definition course which is a 7 step brow course. It was really good. Would recommend

I haven't done hd brows but have done Hi brow and from other people I hear it's somewhat similar but I can't say for sure... What I can say is I did hi brow but advertise as "High Definition Brow" and I'm booked up all the time and aslong as I never say I offer HD I'm fine.

I train in billion dollar brows which I love the band. It's meant to be similar to hd xxx

I haven't done hd brows but have done Hi brow and from other people I hear it's somewhat similar but I can't say for sure... What I can say is I did hi brow but advertise as "High Definition Brow" and I'm booked up all the time and aslong as I never say I offer HD I'm fine.

Bit naughty really saying high definition brows because people probably think its hd brows. Plus hd are changing there name to exactly that soon.

The cost is expensive I know how you feel, but I did the training in January and it's so worth it, the brand speaks for itself. I'd save and send one girl first and as your making money then spend someone else. Also when I booked it it was months away so I paid a deposit Round £500 then had a few months to save for the rest.
Also bear in mind that if you go for a cheaper brand you can't advert it as similar to hd, and hd have just changed their name to high definition as that's what the hd means, so if your using the name high definition just be careful as I know that if hd know and find out, eg Facebook they will ask you to stop using it.

I've been doing beauty for over 15 years and thought I knew how to shape brows but it is different.
Good luck x

Bit naughty really saying high definition brows because people probably think its hd brows. Plus hd are changing there name to exactly that soon.
Yes it was a bit naughty but at the time they only had the trademark/patent on the HD or atleast thatswhat my insurance said that I could have any meaning /abbreviations of the word just not HD... yeah will have to change it now but the customers I have know what I do and get a few every month through them telling their friends.

The cost is expensive I know how you feel, but I did the training in January and it's so worth it, the brand speaks for itself. I'd save and send one girl first and as your making money then spend someone else. Also when I booked it it was months away so I paid a deposit Round £500 then had a few months to save for the rest.
Also bear in mind that if you go for a cheaper brand you can't advert it as similar to hd, and hd have just changed their name to high definition as that's what the hd means, so if your using the name high definition just be careful as I know that if hd know and find out, eg Facebook they will ask you to stop using it.

I've been doing beauty for over 15 years and thought I knew how to shape brows but it is different.
Good luck x

Completely agree x

Latest posts

Back