HD brow treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissaf95

Reaction score
Someone please tell me what the difference is between hd brows and what I do...

I can wax, tint, pluck and trim
( I don't thread)
All I know is that they also apply brow powder (which is washed off when the client washes their face?!?)

HD Brows is about re-designing the shape of the brows rather than just getting rid of what's grown through since the last time the client had their brows done. Yes you're buying into a brand to some extent, but it's one of the best training courses I've done. Clients know the brand and you can charge more for the treatment because it's a branded treatment. The products are amazing, there's lots of opportunity to retail the make up to clients that need to grow in as you show them how to apply it too.

Hope that helps! x

Can you create a beautiful shape?

I used to think what you do too, but I'm soo glad I decided to go ahead and do the HD Brows course. I learned more about eyebrows and how to taylor the shape we want to create for each individual client in those 2 days than what I did in 4 years at college! The tinting technique is different, how you measure the brows is different, the waxing technique is different, and it's amazing the difference threading can make (to some clients more than others!)
Yes, we do use make up at the end of the treatment, more so if there's regrowth areas, so we are temporarily filling in areas with pencil/powder until the hair grows back in these areas and most importantly, we have the knowledge and skill to show the client how to achieve the look at home.

I love doing HD Brows, and the transformations are amazing! [emoji8]

I used to think what you do too, but I'm soo glad I decided to go ahead and do the HD Brows course. I learned more about eyebrows and how to taylor the shape we want to create for each individual client in those 2 days than what I did in 4 years at college! The tinting technique is different, how you measure the brows is different, the waxing technique is different, and it's amazing the difference threading can make (to some clients more than others!)
Yes, we do use make up at the end of the treatment, more so if there's regrowth areas, so we are temporarily filling in areas with pencil/powder until the hair grows back in these areas and most importantly, we have the knowledge and skill to show the client how to achieve the look at home.

I love doing HD Brows, and the transformations are amazing! [emoji8]

Thanks for this information!!! Can I ask are you finding it profitable to offer HD and earning your money back from training! X

Thanks for this information!!! Can I ask are you finding it profitable to offer HD and earning your money back from training! X
Sorry, just seen this!
Yes, definitely! I have had a lot of business from people just looking for HIgh Definition Brows, who also then go on to get other treatments too. And a lot of my regular eyebrow waxers have converted to them too [emoji8]

Latest posts

Back