HD Brows cost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oasis

Nail Mad
Reaction score
I'm absolutely gutted. I've been saving up to do HD Brows and have just called to book, only to find that the cost of training has gone up by 40%.
It was already fairly expensive but now I think it's an obscene amount of money, total greed on their part!! Has anyone actually booked lately and paid the new price?
I'm now going to book with one of the other companies, I wanted to have the brand but it's just not worth it for a small company like mine, they obviously aren't interested in small businesses anymore. Sorry for the moan but I'm really disappointed and annoyed.
#toobigfortheirboots

Personally, i think HD Brows are over rates and people only pay for the name. I trained with Billion Dollar Brows x

I trained with HD Brows over 2 years ago and it was expensive then, interested to know how much it's gone up to! Having said that, it's made my business what it is today. All my local Facebook pages people ask for someone that does HD Brows, I've never heard anyone ask for another brand of brow design. I made my money back within a month when I did the course and it's a brilliant course x

I trained with Billion Dollar Brows & agree more clients have heard of HD brows but once you explain to clients that they are a 'similar' (i know this is a marmite subject- dont wish to rile anyone but to me they are similar) treatment to each other they still book in.

Ive not had one person say they will leave it as they only wanted HD but I have had plenty of ppl that though HD brows were spmu, and thought they were getting tattoos for £20!

Are they still called HD? I thought there was a big whoo harr about changing to High Definition?
Xx

Hi,
Can my tell me how much they where before?
I phoned only a couple of hours ago also amazed at the price x

The reason they have gone up is so that everyone can be a virtual stockist for the make up, (I have been told) you will now be able to sell the make up and make money from it without actually having to buy in the products. I trained 3 years ago and i made my money back very quickly. It is a lot to outlay but if you are willing to pay it it's worth it. In my opinion anyway x

Not sure if we are allowed to put prices like that on here. Can someone let me know if it's ok?

Sorry I should have said message me the price, don't think you can put the price on the thread ;-)

Will you please msg me the new price too X

I am in the same position, saved and ready to book only to find out it had astranomically increased. I need to do 66 treatments at my local going rate to earn my investment back that's just the course fee not travel and hotel costs to do the course. I know it includes kit but probably not enough for 66 treatments so you'd have to invest even more. Absolutely ludicrous and a real shame more so for the independent beautician. Who's even bothered about ordering the make up? It's the treatment you want to learn! Disappointing.

I am in the same position, saved and ready to book only to find out it had astranomically increased. I need to do 66 treatments at my local going rate to earn my investment back that's just the course fee not travel and hotel costs to do the course. I know it includes kit but probably not enough for 66 treatments so you'd have to invest even more. Absolutely ludicrous and a real shame more so for the independent beautician. Who's even bothered about ordering the make up? It's the treatment you want to learn! Disappointing.

That's exactly it, I don't even like their make-up, I use MAC and certainly have no intention of paying a huge amount of money to flog their products for them, just wanted to do the brows. I'm actually insulted by their arrogance, I hope people will see this for the greed it is and refuse to train with them until they bring the price down.

I also inquired for 2 therapists one kit and was quoted an obscene amount of money, I have never come a cross a course so expensive except SPMU and to only get £25 a treatment in my area it's not worth it!
I'm looking to train with Amita Patel, Nilam's sister. Same steps but non brand specific and over 2 grand less cost!
Xx

I'm intrigued to know how much is gone up by from what I paid last year! X

Me too! Did it last August and was really expensive then, even with a small discount I got for doing it that month!

Ohhhhh dear, what a Shame. Sounds like they are forcing people to take on the makeup too. Last year you could invest in the make up as a virtual stockist from as little as £100. I was waiting to see what happens with it but looks like it's going no where. How much is it now?

I did the training a year ago, and to be honest we haven't done very well with it and there is only 3 salons in my area that are hd trained. We have people thinking it's semi permanent and are disappointed that it's make up.

Not allowed to put on here but add on 40% to what you paid!!

Omg, ridiculous! No way on earth would I spend that sort of money on that training, it was a good course, but I've still not made my money back on the lower training cost I spent last year, never mind their increased price! I'm not understanding why they've done this either? SPMU seems to be the way a lot of people are going now for brows, more than HD brows and similar? So surely therapists wanting to do the course will be decreasing anyway, and surely the higher course costs will put even more therapists off? Seems really strange and quite cheeky.

Ohhhhh dear, what a Shame. Sounds like they are forcing people to take on the makeup too. Last year you could invest in the make up as a virtual stockist from as little as £100. I was waiting to see what happens with it but looks like it's going no where. How much is it now?

I did the training a year ago, and to be honest we haven't done very well with it and there is only 3 salons in my area that are hd trained. We have people thinking it's semi permanent and are disappointed that it's make up.

Kezza, the amount of ppl Ive seen that think its SPMU too is amazing! Thought it was just my area lol xx

Latest posts

Back