HD Brows & Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
I'm booked onto the HD Brows next month. I'm not beauty trained I'm only trained in nails and I am wondering after I've qualified if I can offer a standard brow wax/ thread/ tint aswell has the HD treatment for those clients who don't want the full treatment?

I would also need insurance I'm insured with The Guild for nails will it be extra for eyebrows or could I get a better deal elsewhere for both?

I do HD and don't offer any other brow treatment tbh. I am qualified in it as well. I find that I do HD and its hard not to start HD'ing people. Up to you but try and make the money you are trained to do and don't cut yourself short x

I don't intend to cut myself short thats why Im asking if its possible, I don't want to turn a client away if all she wants is a standard wax. Nobody in my area does HD and it seems no one knows anything about HD either. I thinking it will be a long road until I make my money back.
And because I just do nails most of my treatments are 1 hour and 1.5 hour slots I tend to get a few half hour slots wasted so Im asking if its possible so I can fill these pesty little slots :)

I'm not sure about the guild as im with salon gold I was already trained in everything but threading and when I rang to add HD Brows they informed me HD doesn't come under one treatment each individual step is insured. So if that's the case then yes you'd be insured to wax and tint etc but you'd need an additional course to tint lashes unfortunately I think. Hope that makes sense xxx

The guild insurance is the same price whether its just nails or beauty and nails - I recently switched to them as salon gold wouldn't insure me to do shrinking violet without a full beauty NVQ 3 even though I had done the training! They told me then that it makes no difference in price regarding just nails or nails and beauty - might want to check whether there is an admin charge though :)

x x

Brilliant thankyou for your help much appreciated x

I will add on lash tint when I do lash extensions another year. At the moment i just want ti concentrate on brows Thanks x

Latest posts

Back