HD Brows-need reassurance from those who are HD trained

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit, I was one of the people who said why bother with hd, we can do it all so why do we need training, I'm going to offer my own version - waste of time lol!! After a few enquiries I posted hd brows coming soon to see if I got any response, and the response was massive!
I am now booked in next Monday & can it wait, I've got clients queuing up for it! X

ooh, which training centre you at?

Milton Keynes ! Looking forward to it!

Well, Day 1 of training done. Loved every minute, trainers are lovely!

And the highlight of my day? Look who popped in to say hello....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361227521.268546.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361227521.268546.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 401
im so jelous i want too go back xx enjoy

I've been HD Brow trained for two and a half years now and it's the best thing I've done for my business busy all the time

Well, Day 1 of training done. Loved every minute, trainers are lovely!

And the highlight of my day? Look who popped in to say hello....

Nilam! Glad you had a great day x

Id really really like to know why it differs from other brow courses? anybody done more than just HD to compare - PLEASE???

best thing i ever done, i qualified march 2010, love eyebrows, so glad i went with HDbrows and im mega busy, but i live in the middle of nowhere and only one other girl does it now in my area and we are both busy, you do get people though that say they do HDbrows but dont but I say to clients and always press that clients need to check the website salon finder and see stylists are using HDbrows products and tints etc, using the correct marketing. good luck xxxxxxxx;)

That's great!! I don't think there's many near me either...which is another reason I wanna do it!!

Can I jut ask tho, did you love eyebrows before?? I'd say they're my least confident area (I just so tinting and plucking/shaping) but really wanna change this...x

I've been HD Brow trained for two and a half years now and it's the best thing I've done for my business busy all the time

well, posted on facebook that I'm now a trained HD Brow Stylist just over an hour ago and have EIGHT firm bookings already... !

I'm asked many a time are my HD Brows " real ones " Yes! they are the real deal and bookings come flying in.
I also tell girls to check out the HD Brow Salon Finder to see who is real and you'll then know who isnt!

Well done on passing the course xx

I'm asked many a time are my HD Brows " real ones " Yes! they are the real deal and bookings come flying in.
I also tell girls to check out the HD Brow Salon Finder to see who is real and you'll then know who isnt!

Well done on passing the course xx

Thank you! xx

well, posted on facebook that I'm now a trained HD Brow Stylist just over an hour ago and have EIGHT firm bookings already... !

Well done! Did you enjoy the training?! I've got so many new clients from doing this! One girl I did, three of her friends booked in the day after! Massive confidence boost. And I've just looked and I'm now listed on Salon Finder :)

Congratulations on passing you'r course. X :)

How did you find learning threading?

you will definately not regret training in Hds its the best thing i could have done for my business, it paid for itself in a matter of months- you have such a huge backing with hd brows its advertised everywhere for you- it sells itself!! My business has massively benefitted from it and would definately recommend it to everyone. good luck! xx

I'm about to book my training for hd brows and I think it looks a,along I can't wait I seen that u did u training last week how did u find it was it worth the money?

Congratulations on passing you'r course. X :)

How did you find learning threading?

HARD!! it's not easy, need WAY more practice. And it hurts my fingers like a bugger!!!:eek::eek:

I'm about to book my training for hd brows and I think it looks a,along I can't wait I seen that u did u training last week how did u find it was it worth the money?

yes. If you break it down ...2 full day's training, a working kit (you do have to buy retail products as extra), it's well worth the money :wink2:

Do they offer this training in the US? On the website I didn't see that they offer that... :(:

What about doing the course if you have never waxed a brow in your life?

Would I struggle to pick it up? most of you ladies wax already but I've never done any waxing at all xxx

What about doing the course if you have never waxed a brow in your life?

Would I struggle to pick it up? most of you ladies wax already but I've never done any waxing at all xxx
Not at all! I have messaged you! X

Latest posts

Back