HD Brows-need reassurance from those who are HD trained

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HD brand is strong - I've posted a status on facebook letting my clients know I'm training for HD brows on 18/19 feb and I already have 5 firm bookings for them! of all the new services i've brought into my business, I've never had advance bookings before.... cant wait to get cracking! x

The only people that have moaned on here about HD Brows costing too much money and that they aren't going to learn anything new, are people that haven't done the course.
I haven't seen anyone on here that has done the course that wasn't glad that they did it. I think that speaks volumes!

correct me if I am wrong Angelina, but weren't you one of the first people to complain about them? I remember reading threads about you dreading doing them and would rather do your own version, shape & tint?
By the way, I have done the HD course too.

correct me if I am wrong Angelina, but weren't you one of the first people to complain about them? I remember reading threads about you dreading doing them and would rather do your own version, shape & tint?
By the way, I have done the HD course too.

I did dread doing them when I first trained. Eyebrows were my least favourite treatment and I hoped that by doing the course I would end up a lot more confident in brows.
It was a gradual process though, the same as with any treatment. It just took some practising.
I've been doing them for nearly 3 years now though but it was only the first couple of months or so that I dreaded them.
If you read through some of my old threads you will see that I have been a big advocate of the HD Brows.

I've always been interested in HD brows but haven't yet done them as the training is so very expensive. But I too would like to know what makes it so different to what many trained therapists already offer, this is not a slur on the brand I just really don't understand what is so different that warrants the huge amount of money for training

I am trained in hd brows but wish I hadn't, didn't learn anything new apart from a bit of threading which I didn't feel confident in doing after the training so went on and did separate threading training. For me a complete waste of money :Scared:

Where did you do your training?

I'm dying to go on HD Brows course, the problem is; there are far too many people around who are advertising HD, when they are not HD trained, and charge £10 - less than half of what the RRP, then the customers come away saying "I've had HD Brows done and they were crap"..!! This is infuriating...and I grudge paying that amount course when there are loads of fakes tarnishing the brand..!! :(

They're actually not allowed to call it HD if it's not, you need to contact head office and make them aware of anyone/salon using the brand name but who aren't HD trained x

done 5 sets since iv been back in two weeks as i work n go cllege 4 days a week but im loving thenm now just need keep at it so get quick i dnt regret going on the course just regrett not getting a threading chair first x

done 5 sets since iv been back in two weeks as i work n go cllege 4 days a week but im loving thenm now just need keep at it so get quick i dnt regret going on the course just regrett not getting a threading chair first x

bought my threading chair in advance already, now taking pride of place in my beauty room! x

They're actually not allowed to call it HD if it's not, you need to contact head office and make them aware of anyone/salon using the brand name but who aren't HD trained x

Yeah I know they're not allowed, it's copyright infringement but there's just so many people doing it and getting away with it. I have already written an email to the company to see if there is anything they can or will do to reinforce this law to deter or stop these fakes grime doing so, just waiting on a reply and to see if anything gets done about it. Only then will I book training.

I've booked my training too for the 11/12th! A little bit nervous but also excited! Can't wait to get started with it in the salon. Just hope I can perfect it straight away x. X

I did my HD training 2 years ago and its by far the best course I've ever done!

For those of you doubting and asking 'what makes it different'... go and do the training and you will find out!

Therapists who haven't trained in HD who say its just the same as a tint and shape etc have no idea what they're talking about! There are so many more specific HD techniques taught to you on the course which all form part of the treatment.

Yes the training is expensive but you will find it much easier to get bookings for Genuine HD Brows than any of these hi brow/defined brows/rip off brows that are offered. Clients don't want that, they want HD.

My only (small) gripe is that they need to make their customer service a little more consistent!

HTH :)

can HD brows be done on a beauty bed or must you have a special chair?

I looked into doing HD training last year but I decided it was too exps. I still don't really have the money but I am v tempted. I do lash extensions and currently just offer a brow tint or shape - but only with tweezers as I'm not trained in waxing or threading. Brows are def my least favourite thing to do but I'm hoping that if I did HD brows this would change? As I'd feel confident? I've had people ask me for Hd brows already...one of my regular lash extension clients travels up to Milton Keyes to get hers done (which isn't that close) cos she says there are none round here. V tempting to do....just scared that cos I can only pluck I would find the training really hard?? Should I have more of a passion for it to? I want to enjoy brows but they kinda scare me a bit....but again I think that's cos of lack of confidence?

Haha hope my waffling makes sense! Xx

I'm really interested in doing the hd brows I definitely wud rather pay the money for the real deal than go for a cheaper option my only worry is that they maybe a phase? Xxx

I'm booked on to the 11th & 12 Feb course and although I was so unsure at first about how expensive it costs, I've soon been reassured by all the comments and feedback I've seen/heard. Everyone raves about the training and can't put a price on how good it's been. I have already booked 2 clients in for March and had so much interest with it, which makes me realise this is not going to be money wasted! :)

It's definatly worth it. And lots of fab retail products too. I get loads of people ringing up asking for it because they've seen us on the HD website salon finder. X

I done the training August last year. I'm the only salon in Canterbury that offer them ( well a few salons tried advertising HD brows but didn't do the training )
I have so many clients come to me a week that found me on the salon finder website.
Nilam us always wanting to hear from her trained stylists and helps in any way she can.
Launching an app soon too, a bit like trip advisor but for HD brows!!

Hope u enjoy it

X

£1050!!!! :Scared:

Latest posts

Back