HD Brows-need reassurance from those who are HD trained

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, so trying to do my research. Do HD use all HD branded products? inc wax etc..

ok, so trying to do my research. Do HD use all HD branded products? inc wax etc..

Yes absolutely everything is branded the only things I use un branded are cotton buds and cotton pads :) the packaging is so classy as well, having the tint and developer etc all HD branded looks so professional xx

HDBrows prefer you to use there branded tints, wax, etc etc Its all in the brand guidelines when you've done the training. Patch tests are preformed using a patch transfer applied just like a child's tattoo to the inner arm. These are expensive though, If I remember of the top of my head they're £20 for 15 or 20 for £15, one of the 2!! But they're just branded colour start patches. Tint is Hairwells, again branded now for HDBrows and you have to use it. I only use HDBrows items but the swizzle sticks I've stopped buying from them as I felt £1.95 for 20 was too expensive when I can get 100 for less than £5!

Is this right? HD brow tint is Hairwell? I'm in Australia where we don't have HD Brows but would love to copy it as much as I can, and we do have Hairwell tint... Is the wax just rebranded too? What is it? x

Is this right? HD brow tint is Hairwell? I'm in Australia where we don't have HD Brows but would love to copy it as much as I can, and we do have Hairwell tint... Is the wax just rebranded too? What is it? x

You have 2 salons in Western Australia that offer HD Brows. I have a friend who moved out there and after seeing my HD Brows was keen to have them, she was going to wait until now when she flew back to the UK to see her family, but I found 2 salons on the Salon Finder section on HD Brows - 7 steps to the perfect brow! Threading, tweezing, tinting, waxing and more

HD Brows use Hairwell Tint which is branded now for HD Brows - Last year the tint was just in Hairwell packaging xx

You have 2 salons in Western Australia that offer HD Brows. I have a friend who moved out there and after seeing my HD Brows was keen to have them, she was going to wait until now when she flew back to the UK to see her family, but I found 2 salons on the Salon Finder section on HD Brows - 7 steps to the perfect brow! Threading, tweezing, tinting, waxing and more

HD Brows use Hairwell Tint which is branded now for HD Brows - Last year the tint was just in Hairwell packaging xx

Ahh that'd be right, right on the opposite side of the country! Good to know re Hairwell, I bought a blue/black once and found it great on my sensitive clients so I might switch back to it and give it a go for brows :)

Soooo excited just booked my training for 28th may xxx

I'm not beauty trained I'm only trained in nails and would really like to add this treatment. Anyone who isn't beauty trained done the HD course and was happy with the training? I'm worried that I may struggle because I have no prior knowledge. I did look into Hi Brows but has its only 1 day I don't think its for me, with HD its 2 days + a free refresher day.

Also I have seen a date I would like to do in July for when my hubby is home on leave from Afghanistan and I would really like to secure it but I don't have the full funds yet. Does anyone know if you can secure a place by deposit or is it payment in full?

I really cant decide what company to go for so have decided to do some market research. Does any one know of a therapist who does hd brows on a sunday or monday in Glasgow? I am through this weekend and was hoping to have the treatment done myself. :D

Hiya I know this is an old thread but am just wondering if those who went ahead and trained with HD are still happy they did the training? (and still busy?!!) I am 80% sure I am going to book the training but just need reassurance as its so expensive!! I just need to know its worth it. I do waxing and tinting now but need more confidence and hope this will give it to me. Thanks to anyone who replies who is still on the site! xx

I am thinking of doing the HD course too however these feedback so are from 2013 over two years ago and I'm wondering if it's still worth doing the training?

Ive had a look on their site and there are so many places offering HD brows. The market is saturated with them and I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing?

Any comments or advise would be appreciated.

Following this x

Latest posts

Back