HD brows roadshow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Ballerina

Reaction score
Anyone going to the HD event in London next week?
I can't work out what it's all about but I'm going anyway.
Anyone else?

I had a call from the rep inviting us. I don't know what it's all about and it was too short notice for us. It gave me a chance, yet again to have a moan about their stock issues. It's absolutely ridiculous!

Vic x

I think it's to sweeten us because of the stock issue, you're right, it's beyond ridiculous.
It is all a bit short notice, we finish early on Tuesday's at 6:00 so am going to shoot up there afterwards

A new sweetener - lipgloss!

Someone gave me a call about about it and as much as I hate to put a negative spin on it I feel it is more to attract new HD Stylists and gain make up distributors even though they don't have the stock to supply their existing stylists. I hope you're all aware there has been a change in conditions also and that you must now spend a minimum of £50 a month/£130 over 3 months to maintain your HD status!

I'm going to this as interested in training in HD brows and also want to find out more about the make up as tested he foundation and really liked it. Anyone give me any feedback about becoming a make up stockist would be much appreciated x

Latest posts

Back