HD-brows. Way too expensive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jelousy sure is unattractive. i honestly don't get why some women are so bitter about other women? :\ instead of dragging each other down surely it would be far better to listen to what more successful women have to say about how they got to the position they are in and learn from their experiences and their mistakes? there is no shame in saying out loud that another woman is more successful than yourself, no shame in it at all.
x

No I did not mean it like that, I am saying if someone has a lot of money (3 cars and 3 houses and a big lifestyle) something or someone has to pay for that lifestyle, all is I am saying that is why the course is very expensive.

I can say in all honestly HD has majorily boosted my business in the one year I undertook the course - Nilam is really nice and I personally found her very helpful when I did the course and giving me advice on launching them in the salon - yes she is a business woman and a successful one at that but i admire her for that- and mind we are business women too! but on that course the focus was on teaching you Hd Brows and the training is first class and the other ladies are lovely and very helpful - yes the price of the course is expensive but I have easily paid that back with the amount of bookings and repeats I get but i have paid that amount for courses before and if i am being honest didnt get the same return. I charge £25 a nearby person charges £15 I cant charge as low as that - I had been told i was good at brows before the course and i feel i was catipulteed to another level - HD brings clients into your salon and likely they will start getting other treatments at your salon in the future - since offering HD my business has increased by 400% - no joke - the Brand of HD is what sells it - yes I like HD Brows but my feeling towards the Nouveau Group are indifferent

yes I like HD Brows but my feeling towards the Nouveau Group are indifferent

ooh can i ask why? i was thinking of doing the master lash course with them so any advice would be helpful and appreciated! thank you ,x

Latest posts

Back