HD Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Please could someone tell me what HD Brows are and would it be worth me doing training? I already do eyebrow waxing, tinting etc. How are HD brows different?

Last edited:
seven steps to the perfect brow prep, wax under brow, threading above brow, tinting, trimming fill and finish they look great jenny frost has them and look you tube i cant wait to save enough for the training but i am sure that someone on hear that does them can explain it better then me

I have been thinking of doing the training but I do waxing threading tinting ect already, however HD brows are great and you get to use the HD branding. However in my little small town there are 6 girls who already do them so I felt I would give it a miss as its very expensive to train and there are two many people in my area doing them. I just did the LVL lashes by the same company and they are great x

are the lvl lashes doing well i quite like the idea of these as i think extensions for many are just too high mateinance and costly do you mind me asking what do you charge and how was marketing it

are the lvl lashes doing well i quite like the idea of these as i think extensions for many are just too high mateinance and costly do you mind me asking what do you charge and how was marketing it

I love the LVL lashes, not been doing them long but so far so good. People choose them over extensions.
I charge £45
However for my january sale I'm doing them at £35 ( this is also as I havnt been doing them long so i can start to get more people fore them)

I'm the only one in my area so it's trying to get the word out lol

I do LVL treatments and it's one of my favourite treatments to do. I love them and so do the clients.
I charge £50 and that includes a colour boost.
Once clients have it done once then they will come back.
I call it my 'Oh my God' treatment, because that's what clients say when they see the results :lol:

I do LVL treatments and it's one of my favourite treatments to do. I love them and so do the clients.
I charge £50 and that includes a colour boost.
Once clients have it done once then they will come back.
I call it my 'Oh my God' treatment, because that's what clients say when they see the results :lol:

Hi, I have done the HD brows and doing very well with them. Not heard of the LVL lashes with the same company, what are they?

Hi, I have done the HD brows and doing very well with them. Not heard of the LVL lashes with the same company, what are they?

Hiya

Here are details on LVL lashes, I was speaking to Nouveau this week as I'm planning on doing the course, hopefully in the early part of next year. I like the sound of this course as the results appear to last quite a long time!

LVL | Nouveau

hth

Lorraine

I'm interested in the HD Brows, do you know how much the course is?

I am also interested in training to do HD Brows but I am wondering if it is actually any different to just a tint and shape? Didn't realise it was £1000 to train that is quite alot!

Just saw the LVL video, isn't it just lash lifting? I do all these steps for lash lifting with the silicone shield!

I am also interested in training to do HD Brows but I am wondering if it is actually any different to just a tint and shape? Didn't realise it was £1000 to train that is quite alot!
HD is a 7 step procedure using branded products, and focuses on design. It is a very defined look and Very precise. Now that I offer HD brows I would struggle to offer regular wax and tinting as I would feel as if I was only doing half a job. The training price includes the full kit, including wax kit and styling products ( and more). It is 2 days intense training and there is 1 trainer to 2 students so you have their undivided attention. Definately one of the best treatments we offer HTH

HD is a 7 step procedure using branded products, and focuses on design. It is a very defined look and Very precise. Now that I offer HD brows I would struggle to offer regular wax and tinting as I would feel as if I was only doing half a job. The training price includes the full kit, including wax kit and styling products ( and more). It is 2 days intense training and there is 1 trainer to 2 students so you have their undivided attention. Definately one of the best treatments we offer HTH

Thanks Debi-Dee. Definitely going to look into offering this service!

Id love to be able to offer HD brows. It is on my list of 2012 training.

:)

After reading this I've looked quickly at the LVL lashes, think they look great. Can see the cost of the training on the nouvau website, but how much does it cost to get started? Does the kit you need cost a lot?

After reading this I've looked quickly at the LVL lashes, think they look great. Can see the cost of the training on the nouvau website, but how much does it cost to get started? Does the kit you need cost a lot?

Hi

Below is the contents of the email they sent me recently. I asked about Blink and Go and my comment is below:

The prices for Nouveau Lashes training is £299+VAT. Kits start from £299+VAT, I have attached the different packages to this email.

I have also attached the information for LVL. The price of this is £199 but if you book it at the same time as Nouveau Lashes you can get a discount price of £450+VAT saving you £50.

Once you have trained in Nouveau Lashes you can choose to progress onto Nouveau Lash Masters and learn the express technique (same technique as used in Blink + Go). *MY COMMENT*note that if you aren't a salon owner, or work in a salon, you can't promote Blink & Go if you are mobile or work from home - you won't get the marketing material and I think there's a chair.

While you are waiting for our brochure to arrive, you can get to know us a bit better by taking a look at our websites. (Yes we have quite a few..., Nouveau Lashes is part of the Nouveau Beauty Group, a well-established and highly respected innovator in the beauty industry).

Blink+Go
Blink & Go | Nouveau
Individual 20 minute express lashes

LVL Lashes
LVL | Nouveau
The Revolutionary Alternative to Lash Extensions

Nouveau Lashes
Nouveau Lashes | Nouveau
State of the art semi-permanent last extensions

Nouveau Contour
Nouveau Contour | Nouveau
Permanent cosmetics - helping transform lives

freshMinerals
Fresh Minerals | Nouveau
Mineral make-up with emphasis on the MMM!

HD Brows
HD Brows - 7 steps to the perfect brow! Threading, tweezing, tinting, waxing and more
Eyebrow Artistry, Celebrity Brow Treatment

Nouveau A-Lift
<A rel=nofollow>www.a-lift.co.uk

No Needles, No Botox, No Fillers

Contour Roller
Contour Roller | Nouveau
The rejuvenating anti-ageing facelift

Attachments

• LVL Info Pack.pdf
    290.9 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
View attachment LVL Kit Bronze.pdf

Attached the different LVL kits separately as was too large to do just one attachment! Haven't had a chance to read the kit information, at the moment is all double Dutch!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back