HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lktanning

Reaction score
Has anyone done the HD Brow training and if so, has it benefitted your business/profits?

I've looked through every thread I can find and I really want to hear first hand off people who have trained with HD Brows :)

I currently offer spray tanning and I will be training in eyelash extensions very soon and I think adding HD Brows would add nicely to my little mobile business! Obviously training is quite costly which is why I've started this thread!

Please comment and share your experiences! 😀 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is a thread called fab or fad which has a huge amount of info on it. Can't share as I am in my phone but your questions have definitely been answered.
I read the threads, chose to train and am in week 3....enjoying it, learnt a lot and I was already trained in tinting and waxing, and habe a lot of interest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Myself and my 2 therapists are booked into the billion dollar brow training in December.

All 3 of us are training for less than the price oft raining for 1 for HD's and there are some great reviews for both.

I am launching a lash and brow bar in my salon to try and target the younger market and this is one treatment that is going on the treatment menu

Jemima :)

I went with hd brows because it's a brand I wanted in the salon everyone us going mad for them it's took me a few years to duly decide to do it and I'm glad I did. The 2 day course left me confident to go out and practice. Never even heard of billion dollar ones x

I went with hd brows because it's a brand I wanted in the salon everyone us going mad for them it's took me a few years to duly decide to do it and I'm glad I did. The 2 day course left me confident to go out and practice. Never even heard of billion dollar ones x

Billion dollar brows have been a popular brow company in the US Beverley Hills for a good few years.

I've heard of BDB but only because I've been researching courses.. No one has ever mentioned them to me which is what worries me about them. Whereas LOADS of people including some clients have briefly mentioned HD at some point or other! I know it's double the price for training but I'd be buying into an established brand.. Just need to find the courage for the training 🙈 haha! Xxx

everyone has different choices for choosing a brand or training.

As long as you have researched the options and have decided what is important to you then you won't make the wrong choice.

I'd love to be able to afford for us all to do HD brow training as you say the name is more well know. But with no one within an 15 mile radius to me offers HD brows (or bdb's) the brand wasn't as important to me. As soon as I get some pictures on Facebook they will sell them selves.

2 day training with HD is good, but anyone can go on the course.

Bdb require waxing and tinting qualifications.

I think brows are very fashionable and will continue to grow throughout 2014

Jemima :)

Jemima I think you'll do really well seeing as you'll be fresh to the market in your area 😊

I have around 3 other HD brows in a 15 mile radius but hopefully being mobile will help me a lot ✌️ xxx

Even as an experienced waxer and tinter i have learnt so much. You wax in a completely different way so have to forget bad habits and move on. I am passionate about hd brows after the amount if money I've invested into it as I am sure I may have been if I had in another company. You have to do what works for you I was turning custom away because they wanted hd brows I couldn't give them an alternative when they specifically wanted that just like I won't wear an alternative to ugg boots when I want actual uggs (sorry if that us a crap comparison) but I'm sure you will love the training. You get a free refresher day as part of your hd hire training him booking mine for around feb/ march I will have been doing them 5 months then and will be confident enough to pick up tips and tricks

I've just read the 'fab or fad' thread and concluded I am definitely doing it as soon as I can! Everybody who has done the training seem to rave about it.. Which is only a good thing! Xxx

Have you looked into costings as I can only find old ones which says it is £595 or more with different kits? I am thinking of doing this also but it's not cheap, I do nails and tanning but only evenings and weekends as I have a full time job, just hope it will be worth while.

Let us know how you get on x

I currently do l&p, Gelish, spray tanning, mani, pedi, lash Perming, tinting, etc. I really want to do HD Brows but as a fairly new business cost is key at the moment. I also want to add eyelash extensions for 2014. Best get saving the pennies

You get what you pay for!

the reviews, training, products and reputation of HD is what is keeping me saving to do it.

it will take a long time as facing a few family challenges at the moment but I am determined!

if you really want to do something, work, save and do it Xx

The training is the best iv ever had, im pretty sure nobody will regret the course. You will makes your money bk in no time, retail side is big business too.

Salon owners! Im sure i got an email stating that the second stylist goes free amazing offer!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for all your comments! I know the training is costly but what I've heard it makes a dramatic change to the business! I think just being part of the HD brand is marketing in itself and I'm sure it would pay for itself in no time! I seriously cannot wait to get the ball rolling.. Xxx

The training is the best iv ever had, im pretty sure nobody will regret the course. You will makes your money bk in no time, retail side is big business too.

Salon owners! Im sure i got an email stating that the second stylist goes free amazing offer!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got that email, currently trying to find someone else who wants to so the course so we can split the cost ;)

I done the HD brows training at the end of August and worked out yesterday that I have made my money back on the course and the retail products that I bought already! It's a brilliant course and the actual HD brows make such a big difference to your face! x

So if 2 of us go we can get it half price? How much is this cost? I'm happy to split the cost with someone if you are London or near London based? Xx

I'd also be happy to split the cost with someone (if HD allow it) for Milton Keynes or Yorkshire training xx

I'd split the cost for Milton Keynes! Pm me :)

Latest posts

Back