HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheetal

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I'm bit new posting my own topics, so apologise in advance if I make any mistakes. I've recently trained in HD Brows, the products I'm using at the moment just aren't very good, they don't stay on as long as they should and nor is the finish very good, can anyone recommend a good brand for me to use?

Are you using the HD products? I'm Hd trained and get amazing lasting results using their products x

What is called? I use the hi brow products and I'm really not happy with the results :-(

What is called? I use the hi brow products and I'm really not happy with the results :-(

So you didn't do the HD Brow training then?

Yes I did the course at the beauty academy

Yes I did the course at the beauty academy

So you did a HD brow course at "the beauty academy" but you are using Hi Brow products?
If that is correct I'm sorry to inform you that you may not have done the genuine HD Brows course as they would use only HD products.
Xx

You can only train at derma spa Milton Keynes or Nouveau head office in Yorkshire to do HD brows (not including Scotland) x

This is the course I did, is this not the same thing then? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399634136.622146.jpg

No that's is not hd brows as I believe the hd course is £1000

This is the course I did, is this not the same thing then? View attachment 64565

I would of done the HD course a long time ago if it was that price!! No that is not an official HD course x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

To clarify for the original OP - HD Brows is a brand name - like Hoover or Cadbury. They sell their products and their methods of producing a high definition brow. A high definition brow course is simply that - a way to style brows to give them high definition.

I think perhaps you've got a bit confused with the terminology etc. If you google HD Brows you'll see their training options and USP.

HTH

OMG thank you Geeks I had no idea, it all makes sense now

Latest posts

Back