HD brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
Hi girls I currently tint my eyebrows and get quite a defined look however it fades off akin really quickly. A salon close by offers hd brows and I was thinking of popping in to try them, will I be disappointed. Is there that much difference to what my brow wax and tint would be like
Thanks

I have clients who used to go for hd brows elsewhere who prefer the way I shape and say the tint lasts longer when I have done it and that's just using refectocil

You don't tint the skin in any brow service. Any excess is removed with a colour remover lotion so it shouldn't leave anything on the skin at all. Further definition is with the addition of make up. HTHs.

Im trained in HD Brows and its definitely more than a tint and wax. We tint using a brand called Hairwell and from my research its on a par with Refectocil who are both German brands.

Its a lot to invest in HD Brows training but it changed the way I look at brows! I also get loads more appointments for bow grooming in general now now too.

Latest posts

Back