HD brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Byhan97

Reaction score
I was thinking about doing hd brows however I think the price of the training is a lot considering I’m already trained in tinting and waxing and makeup. The only thing I’ve never done is threading.

My question is do we really need to train in another course to offer a brow treatment like this? Could I make up my own treatment such as “celeb brow package” where I offer clients a tint thread wax and makeup application to the brows?

I was thinking about doing hd brows however I think the price of the training is a lot considering I’m already trained in tinting and waxing and makeup. The only thing I’ve never done is threading.

My question is do we really need to train in another course to offer a brow treatment like this? Could I make up my own treatment such as “celeb brow package” where I offer clients a tint thread wax and makeup application to the brows?
Or maybe not thread as I don’t know how to do that unless I do a seperate Course

How can you order henna brow tint in the USA ?

Latest posts

Back