HD Eyebrow Training in Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
Anyone know places that train HD Eyebrows in Northern Ireland? Your help would be GREAT!!!!:Grope: XX

Hi :) you have to travel to England unfortunately for the HD brows. However there is similar courses on brows in Bangor and newry
xx

Actually its coming to Northern Ireland - the Beauty School now moved to warrenpoint are doing it - give Elizabeth a ring she'll fill you in

Oh Sorry my bad :-/ they told me no when I rang them. Do you have number for them at all?
xx

it will be january before training is offered, as the trainers are being trained now! i am offereing hd brows now in belfast and its going down a storm

The beauty school 02841752665, give them a call x

Hi my mum lives in NI and im hoping to pop over and get onto a HD course over there, could anyone advise on upcoming courses and contact details??

Thanks stacy x

it will be january before training is offered, as the trainers are being trained now! i am offereing hd brows now in belfast and its going down a storm

Hi Lisa -I would be interested in training for the HD Brows in Belfast - can you give me more information please.

Thanks Susan

Latest posts

Back