HD Eyebrow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Heidi..... thank you for answering my question so quick.....hope to see you in Milton Keynes or Yorkshire ! :) Trying to organise myself.

I have been to Yorkshire once, but I felt the setup in Milton Keynes was nicer and more relaxed.

I know there is a nice hotel right opposite some of the girls stayed in.

Kind regards,

Su x

Thanks for that Su...it looks like it would be easier for me to get to Milton Keynes anyhow what with flights etc:)

I stayed here The Broughton Hotel - Home Page look at the map you will see how close!

You can charge all sorts, people are charging anything from £25 to £35, how long is how good you get, getting faster at the treading is something that you will do on you own, you will get faster and faster.

The same with the rest really, you may start of at say 30 mins then soon you could be down to 20!

Su x

:cry: no it actually costs £895 omg by the time u put your expenses on ie hotel costs and travel that's ridiculous

:irked: that's £895 just for course plus expenses

its 895 plus vat! xx

Iy's no different from doing it in a salon......it's not like salons are as clean as operating theatre's are they. I understand your concerns though but the hygiene levels that we are taught in PMU are extremely high and can be followed anywhere.

As an aside; most boroughs DO NOT require a Special Treatments licence to carry out PMU as a mobile but you do for a salon. xxx

Hi, but OMG, I do SPMU from my beauty studio at home, using HOSPITAL GRADE sanitisers, before and after each client, and everything is disposed of as clinical waste. The entire room is cleaned meticulously daily! You have to remember that it is a procedure that creates and open wound and draw fluid and so the highest hygiene standards must be adhered to.
I may make an exception if I had a clinet with mobility issues but only after a consultation at the clients home to check there was somewhere with hard, cleanable floors and surfaces, and would take my own couch.
Don't know if this help anyone?!
But back on subject, I would love to train in HD Brows, I think it would work great with SPMU (obviously not on the same day thoug!, I mean the effect). Noveau, hurry up and get a training centre down south!

i've just contacted hd and it's £845 for 2 day course (includes wax and tools kit) or 1 day fast track is £995 again inclusive of kits or salon training (min 4 therapists) is a cool £2500. All of these prices are plus VAT!! :eek::eek::eek:

So i won't unfortunately be joining the HD browers amongst us!!

Hey baby elephant - did my lashes masterclass with you on weds - loved it thanks v much for the giggle too!!

Hiya hun! lol! well we need to make the day as fun as possible!
glad you enjoyed it........ hope the express lashes are going ok?!!! :green:

claire xxx

Hi ive just recently done a hd brow course in newcastle they call it celebrity brows but its exactly the same i cant remember how much i paid but wasnt as much as other places as i heard some places are charging £600-£1000 for the course it was at millenium nails where i done mine 0191 487 5600
they were really helpful and i ve booked on for more courses with them including the permanant eyebrows eeekkkkkk so excitied
good luck girls
lyndsey xxx

How much do you charge for this treatment?

copy of my post last week.... "Im loving it" Su x
......................................................................................................

I have to say I thought I knew everything about brows, shaping waxing and treating, threading... I have always kept up with all the latest trends and techniques, but I was blown away with what I can do now.

HD Brows, High Definition Brows, Eyebrow Tweeze, Wax, Tint, Style is the link

I went on the course called HD Brows you can Google this to find more information, step one, all you thought you knew about brows you might not have! Really, and don’t even go there on antiquated stuff that you learn at college. There is a certain use of special tints that you can only be insured for with this course, yes its Habia approved, I know its the only one you can do these things.

The course was run at Nouveau, at their training centre in Milton Keynes, but I think they are running it other places as well. The trainers are real brow masters and don’t come higher, what they don’t know is not worth knowing, they do not come better than “the three musketeers”, Nilam Patel, Amita Patel and Heidi Worman (hello).

Their brows skills are on a different plane to what I have seen and I have been around the block a fair while, They work with brows all day so they are rightfully the real deal.

Well it was good and was over 2 full days, yes 2 just on brows! I cant stress how good these people are. High definition brows is really not like no other, well it was not for me really, sort of forget the whole thing you know about brows, as I found it was holding me back, its the things that you normally do and don’t do if you understand me.

There are seven or more steps to the whole processes and the end results are really quite magic. I have done threading before, but the way they teach the threading is not like I was taught, I am now getting very fast, they pull you up and guide you with expert steps when you go a little off track.

Apart from learning the design and all the other aspects you learn to, Thread, Shape, tint, advanced tint and loads of other things.

You get a special kit with the training and there is some tools I have never seen before, a long metal brow shapers and a few other things, the tints used and supplied are ones designed for this (they are like a toothpaste size tube,) The kit has lots of other stuff, but I only purchased the small kit, I think you can get bigger kits with more in them, as this is what one of the other ladies had.

Well its added another dimension to what I can do, I have not see anything else like this before but it is fairly new, my shape and definition has moved up heaps , it has to be the most advanced training that I have attended in long years. (Thank you people)
Su x
How much do you charge for this treatment?

Susanevian has been banned from the site so she won't be able to answer.
If you're thinking of offering it and are trying to work out how much to charge you could do worse than looking up other hd practitioners in your area and see what they're charging.

Hi geeks

I would really like some guidance on where to get the best and fairly priced HD training in the Northwest please can anyone help xx I have been to the Nouveau site but they don't seem to have any training dates set for Manchester:Scared:

Hmmm very interesting thread this.
I have enquired about doing fast track course costs £995 exc vat - seems a bit hefty to me. I know there are costs to being out of salon etc and you expect these so thats ok, but what alot of money.... I like the concept and can do a great set of brows already including threading. I know this includes a kit - not sure how much of this is actually needed when you are an up and running salon. Have done courses before where "things" are included.....
would love to know what everyone else thinks. on the plus side having a range of retail products to recommend is a plus....

Hmmm very interesting thread this.
I have enquired about doing fast track course costs £995 exc vat - seems a bit hefty to me. I know there are costs to being out of salon etc and you expect these so thats ok, but what alot of money.... I like the concept and can do a great set of brows already including threading. I know this includes a kit - not sure how much of this is actually needed when you are an up and running salon. Have done courses before where "things" are included.....
would love to know what everyone else thinks. on the plus side having a range of retail products to recommend is a plus....
To be able to say you are offering HD Brows, you must use HD branded products and tools, so everything in the kit is beneficial. The kit is absolutely lush and I use everything that was provided.
I highly recommend the training, and the trainers are all very patient and helpful. You are never left alone while working on your model and this ensures you perform every step correctly before moving on to the next one. Even if you already offer eyebrow treatments, you will learn loads and never look back. HTH:Love:

when i called about the course i was told it was 800 + vat?

when i called about the course i was told it was 800 + vat?

that would be for the 2 day course.

fast track is one day at beforementioned price xx

Latest posts

Back