HD virtual stockist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonnie@lashout

Reaction score
Hi!
Ive just become a HD brow virtual stockist and im really pleased as the products are amazing. although im not quite sure the best way to proceed and promote this in my salon? any advice from other virtual stockists HD or not?

Hi!
Ive just become a HD brow virtual stockist and im really pleased as the products are amazing. although im not quite sure the best way to proceed and promote this in my salon? any advice from other virtual stockists HD or not?
Sory I can't help but I'm intrigued to know more about virtual stockist so I'm following

Can HD help you with posters, PR material that you can put on your walls/windows? Do you have your clients on a mailing list on-line or otherwise and could you send them a newsletter or bulletin to promote yourself? Maybe you could run an initial promotion whereby clients can purchase on-line and once you get your commission (or whatever HD call it) from the sale, you offer a free brows treatment, or money off a treatment. I'm also assuming you can have some stock in your salon so you can demo what each product does and people can come and touch and try them out.

Sory I can't help but I'm intrigued to know more about virtual stockist so I'm following
Hi, virtual stockist as I understand it, is where you don't hold physical stock in your salon to sell to customers. Instead, customers go to the company website and purchase what they want using your unique ID so your salon still get a percentage of the sale.

Latest posts

Back