Head lice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling all itchy after reading this thread! Lol.

Bring back the nit nurse!!
I've never had them but my children have! At my sons school they don't even send out a letter to say there is a case of it in school anymore as its an infringment of the child's human rights!!
I check my kids hair every night & the times they have had it I've told all their friends parents. One boy in my son's class had gad his hair shaved because of it but not treated as his scalp was crawling!! Parents need educating on how to get rid of them.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I turn people away with lice, and offer advice discreetly. If I were to cut a person or childs hair who had lice, and the other clients realised this, I doubt they would come back.

I dont do hair, I do beauty but today the hairdresser that I rent from decided to go ahead with with cutting a child's hair who had lice. I thought it was wrong and I wanted to see what others did. The hairdresser herself had her hair down and loose whilst doing the cut and I couldn't believe she went ahead with it. Makes me itch thinking about it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back