Heads up for anyone wanting a bargain priced daylight lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
I've seen some pretty expensive daylight lamps but I found this little beauty (well not so little for me, it's a bloody whopper and not really gonna be much use for me as I'm mobile), however I digress it's a good lamp and it's a steal at £15.95.

It's from the Co-op independent Living ebay store and they have them in a choice of colours.

CIL High Vision Desktop Daylight Table Lamp Adjustable/Flexible Reading Light | eBay

thank you so much for sharing i've been looking for one :) thank you xx

Thanks for sharing this, just ordered mine x

Just ordered mine... Thank you! Been struggling to find one!

Just posting to come back later x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for posting this. Just ordered one :)

No probs ladies, I know how good it is to get a bargain.

ps. It does come in other colours.

I just wish it was a bit smaller as there's no way I can carry it around whilst being mobile.

Not coming up on my phone :-( what/where is the lamp? I need one desperately! xXx

I've seen some pretty expensive daylight lamps but I found this little beauty (well not so little for me, it's a bloody whopper and not really gonna be much use for me as I'm mobile), however I digress it's a good lamp and it's a steal at £15.95.

It's from the Co-op independent Living ebay store and they have them in a choice of colours.

CIL High Vision Desktop Daylight Table Lamp Adjustable/Flexible Reading Light | eBay

Thanks for the link.

I am looking for a long thin one ( like they had on the Gelish demo stand @ Olympia , unfortunately she had no idea where it is from)
One that goes across both hands.

Even better would be a long one with a long thin magnifying bit attached to it!

Thanks for the link.

I am looking for a long thin one ( like they had on the Gelish demo stand @ Olympia , unfortunately she had no idea where it is from)
One that goes across both hands.

Even better would be a long one with a long thin magnifying bit attached to it!

Hi. I have a long slimline one I got from www.justcarebeauty.co.uk.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We find it does but we have good ceiling lights too.You could try it and if it doesn't keep receipt and take it back.

Latest posts

Back