Health & Safety in the Salon - College

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbie

Reaction score
Hi - I've come across a question in my homework that I dont quite understand.

'Give 3 examples of methods used to control infection', ok got that, one of which is 'Do not treat a client that has an infectious disease and ask them to seek medical attention'

But its the next question I dont understand. Identify one limitation of each of the above. Anybody know what this means as I'm stuck and I just dont get the question.

Appreciate any help anyone can give me - Thanks loads

pm'd you hun x

Id love to know who writes some of these questions.I try and help my daughter with her homework sometimes and its like trying to solve riddles.Its usually something really simple once you get what it is they are asking.

I agree Gill, the question is very poorly worded, but it answerable with a good reference book that either the college should have provided, or the student purchased.
Robbie, have a read through your health and safety modules, concentrating on cross-contamination prevention, sanitisation and sterilisation. look at the answers which have limitations, for e.g. you can't always use disposable everything, so you have to sterilise metal tools, ect ect.

If you are still stuck, I really do suggest you ask your tutor so that he/she can see your ability and help you as you need it through your course. Otherwise, if you get all the answers from us, you wont get the support you need from your college. At the end of the day, they are the ones who are there to teach you, so help them help you.

Latest posts

Back