Health spas...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you can recommend a health spa/farm in or around the north west?

My hubbie has been working really hard lately & we havent seen much of each other, so he said at the end of this month we will get a babysitter & he will take me away for the weekend ( & boy do i need it, been so stressed recently my little boy has hit the terrible twos stage & is so hard work!).

Anyhow he suggested we could maybe go for a pampering weekend, so i thought i would ask some of you if you have any suggestions.

Thanks x

louise said:
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you can recommend a health spa/farm in or around the north west?

My hubbie has been working really hard lately & we havent seen much of each other, so he said at the end of this month we will get a babysitter & he will take me away for the weekend ( & boy do i need it, been so stressed recently my little boy has hit the terrible twos stage & is so hard work!).

Anyhow he suggested we could maybe go for a pampering weekend, so i thought i would ask some of you if you have any suggestions.

Thanks x

Mottram Hall, Cheshire? Have you tried doing a search on yahoo etc? hth

North Lakes Hotel and spa.
Fabulous!! not too in your face, comfortable, and the staff are sooo friendly!!
I went on a girls weekend in October and it was brill.
Am going back for my birthday ay the end of the month!
Just be aware that the last weekend in Feb is still 1/2 term, so not sure about availability, but you may find breaks on http://www.superbreaks.com
Hope you enjoy whatever it is you end up doing.
Just wait til little one is a bit older, then you'll be off on girlie weekends like me.
We've been saving our sanity for the last 4 years now, well we think we're worth it
LOL

Latest posts

Back