Healthy lifestyle starts today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zznailszz

Reaction score
Wish me luck!! Starting clean healthy lifestyle today in the run up to Summer. Shake for breakfast and lunch full of vitamins and main evening meal. Any recipe ideas for dinners?xx

G
Wish me luck!! Starting clean healthy lifestyle today in the run up to Summer. Shake for breakfast and lunch full of vitamins and main evening meal. Any recipe ideas for dinners?xx
Good Luck! How did yesterday go?! I can't give too much advice because being healthy for me is having red wine instead of white (better for the heart or something?! Haha!) but my husband is trying to bring down his blood pressure and has been preparing loads of fresh veg stir frys, but without too much oil and soy sauce. Chicken and brown rice, which I know sounds boring as hell, but with lots and lots of fresh veg can be delicious! He made a "curry" last night using chicken, a whole box of vine tomatoes, coriander and onions, peppers etc and used a splash of the water from the boiling brown rice to make it saucy… It was so nice, I nearly cried when mine had gone. Are you a pretty good cook? Invent your own dishes!

I'm a vegan and I am not forcing veganism onto you. But we have a lot of clean recipes for unclean food if you ever have a craving. Also one of my favourite pastas sauces;

- stalk of broccoli
- soaked almonds (over night is best)
- nutritional yeast flakes.
- sesame oil

You have a cabonara sauce right there without dairy. It's still pretty fatty but fats aren't evil. They can actually be anti-aging apparently.

Oh you have to blend them btw.

Latest posts

Back